Author Topic: Who remembers this TV comedy?“And Mother Makes Three”  (Read 729 times)

testcard

Who remembers this TV comedy?“And Mother Makes Three”
« on: March 09, 2023, 01:54:02 PM »
More than 30 years ago, in the 1980s, it was broadcast at midnight in my country, which was the last program of TV station. I still can't forget the theme music in the play, and I like the atmosphere presented by this music very much. It was a carefree time with dreams.

There is also the title of the classic Thames audio-visual company, which made me feel refreshed when I was a child in an era of lack of culture. At that time, foreign film and television works were called "translation films" here.

Many years ago, when there was no Internet and the Internet was not very developed, I thought I would never find this music again.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 01:57:18 PM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Lord Thames

Re: Who remembers this TV comedy?“And Mother Makes Three”
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 02:54:45 PM »
A lovely show!  I was delighted to find the theme music with link versions on DWLP3194 'Alibi' by the London Studio Group

testcard

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 03:01:02 PM »
A lovely show!  I was delighted to find the theme music with link versions on DWLP3194 'Alibi' by the London Studio Group

Yes, the music on the album is a complete version.thank you .

Sir, I found that your memory of music is very strong. How did you do it?It should be a gift, right?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 03:18:40 PM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

nidostar

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 03:18:25 PM »
Thank you Lord Thames I hadn't made the connection with De Wolfe's 3194. Theme tunes are a bit of an obsession of mine. Now I just need to find a FLAC upgrade of Alibi.........

Oh and of course the Thames television logo @testcard refers to is called Salute To Thames and all seven seconds of it feature on KPM433 and Shut It! The Music Of The Sweeney.

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 04:47:36 PM »
Here's one I made earlier...

pixeldrain.com/u/znvzBYiZ

nidostar

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 05:28:01 PM »
Ah Retro, you're spoiling me. Thank you very much.