Author Topic: A request: Pump Audio.  (Read 519 times)

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
A request: Pump Audio.
« on: March 02, 2023, 11:04:38 PM »
Hello. I have another request. This time, it's a bit different.

Starting in 2001 there was this service named Pump Audio, which was a production music library powered by real music by real bands/artists. You've most likely heard the stuff when you watched shows on MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, Nickelodeon, etc.

It peaked in the mid-late 2000s, not many people used it after Jingle Punks rolled around. Besides, Getty Images bought it out in 2007 and renamed it to "Getty Images Music"...only for them to completely shut it down in 2020 and replace it with an Epidemic Music clone.

A lot of the music is available on streaming though, so just a quick Shazam would do. However, many tracks on the service were not actual releases/exclusively made for the service.... so they'll probably be lost in time forever... (Thanks a lot, Getty Images! >:( )

These are the tracks I want, the Pump Audio-exclusive music tracks.
Someone (koozboy) told me that the music track from that Charmin commercial from 2010 I posted a while back might've come from Pump Audio.

If anyone has these website-exclusive tracks that are lost media, I'd gladly appreciate it!

Thank you!
Benjamin
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 03:11:11 AM by BenKirb »
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ