Author Topic: Edizioni Leonardi Complete Catalogue  (Read 15717 times)

Zeenix

Edizioni Leonardi Complete Catalogue
« on: February 18, 2018, 11:37:28 AM »
Nil
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:19:40 PM by Zeenix »
I got more swag than Gucci!

owlglass

Re: Edizioni Leonardi Complete Catalogue
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 12:02:18 PM »
They are available to buy losslessly from qobuz.com and other places too, I believe (depending on where you're located, you may need to use a VPN).

There's a Edizioni Leonardi thread here: https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=472.0

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 01:05:52 PM »
Usually where they are available to buy we don't like to post rips up-  where possible we like to think the composers are getting some money for their work and it means more things are likely to get released.   :)

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 01:09:27 PM »
I want the vinyl for that!  Maybe hold off for a while and see how they go- we can always share later when they're oop or no longer available.

Zeenix

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 01:10:57 PM »
Ok my bad!
I got more swag than Gucci!

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 01:12:38 PM »
Not at all- I don't want to discourage your good will  ;)

[(Sub)]

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 01:47:51 PM »
I don't want to heart anybody, but I think Retronic is right,
this forum is not private and breakable
honesly I'm after those LP since a long time, and to get all of them is a dream,
and dreaming is why I'm a junkie.
I can wait many years (probably never) to have a vinyl rip ... I keep the faith
I'm afraid about tread like this or megatread,
it's not against you people, I feel you do that to help us, but I'm sure some people don't apreciate ...

BlackwatchPlaid

• Raw & Real Retail
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 01:51:11 PM »
You're on a piracy sharing website.  We're posting file locker links to lossless albums for other like-minded folks to download.  Either we do this or we don't.  I completely disagree with the virtue signalling high ground of sharing some, but not others.
For funky mall walkthroughs set to Library Music, be sure to watch
Raw & Real Retail
New videos every Saturday!

owlglass

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 01:56:01 PM »
… 350 Lps …
Do you know the exact number of Edizioni Leonardi reissues? On Qobuz there are 329, on eMusic 328. I'm curious whether other sites have more of them.

owlglass

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 02:28:42 PM »
If i recollect well, i had counted 352 on Spotify
Thanks for the info! I wonder which ones they haven't got on Qobuz.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 02:45:35 PM »
Guys, the forum is open and free, and has no strict rules, attempting to regain the spirit of the very first Retro's LMT, back in 2012.
However, we can say LMT has a policy. We would like to support and encourage the independent labels that are publishing reissues, and consequently discourage those shares here.
G.

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 03:07:21 PM »
You're on a piracy sharing website.  We're posting file locker links to lossless albums for other like-minded folks to download.  Either we do this or we don't.  I completely disagree with the virtue signalling high ground of sharing some, but not others.

I totally agree! The elitists will always exist. It sucks really. I understand buying the vinyls is a great feeling, but i'm also open to get it in digital format were it's available. You can't wear the pirate and police hat at the same time....

First of all, I don't think the LMT community has ever thought of itself as a "piracy sharing website" but more a gathering of folks from all over the globe who love collecting, listening, and talking about this strange world of library music.
Second, I would hope that none of us are "elitists" here, though having worked in used record stores most of my early life, I certainly know the type.

When LMT started, this wasn't much of an issue, since at the time there were really no legitimate releases or reissues of this stuff. The situation has rapidly changed and we have to decide how best to adjust.
Some members are very sensitive about this, others could care less.

So let's take this issue up in the Discussion section and let everyone voice their viewpoint, pro or con. It's all good.
| Stack |