Author Topic: About fingerprint  (Read 815 times)

ChunYinZi

About fingerprint
« on: December 26, 2022, 04:37:13 PM »
Hello friends

I remember clearly that in September 2022, before the forum bug happened

We've been working on the exchange of fingerprint recognition music technology

But now, it's suddenly stopped.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I've also scanned quite a few sites for library fingerprints over the past few months.

I can share them if you want.

Also, if you'd like a fingerprint of a particular library's music, you can leave a comment.

When I have time, I'll do a batch download using IDM or some other program and scan it into prints to share.

(If you need to do this, just send me the website of the library you want to scan, and by that I mean the kind where you can play it online and try it out, but if you don't provide me with a website, I'll be hard pressed, thanks)

Also, regarding fingerprinting Audio Fingerprinter, I don't recommend upgrading it to the latest version 2.5.0 because of a bug that returns a bunch of results and the rank fingers are so close together that you're not sure where they're coming from.

If you're using an older version like 2.4.5 2.40, you won't have these problems.

comicsrovio

Re: About fingerprint
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 02:14:04 PM »
I can't even able to use Audio Fingerprinter. Every time I tried to import fingerprints database, it always stuck at copying the pklz file, then suddenly crashed after a few minutes.

ChunYinZi

Re: About fingerprint
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 02:54:34 PM »
I can't even able to use Audio Fingerprinter. Every time I tried to import fingerprints database, it always stuck at copying the pklz file, then suddenly crashed after a few minutes.

Perhaps you could try putting the fingerprints into the path instead of letting the software import them itself

The file where the fingerprints are stored is called databases

The path is ROAMING/audfprint-gui/databases in the C drive