Author Topic: eMu Production Music Library CDs (1991-2000) [FLAC]  (Read 1341 times)

Retromatic

• Curator of musical oddities
    • CD Inventory
eMu Production Music Library CDs (1991-2000) [FLAC]
« on: December 17, 2022, 05:28:22 AM »
<<< COMPANY - ALBUM (YEAR) [FLAC] >>>

Now we need just one CD "eMU-CD 12 Dreamscapes" to complete this excellent library!

Enjoy...

Visit my website at musrc.com to see what else I have in store.

Make a difference today with one easy PayPal donation.

PASSWORD:
  • <- Click my profile image
  • Copy the text for location
  • Delete any empty spaces in the password
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 09:55:44 PM by Retromatic »

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
Re: eMu Production Music Library CDs (1991-2000) [FLAC]
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 10:47:18 AM »
Oh, I downloaded these disks before (they were amongst the few albums still online and not "Anonfiles corrupted"), good that you bring these up. EMUPM is great!

ENERGY, FORCE & MOTION ("Hydro Power" is fantastic, repetitive "technology" sound I dig so much) and especially TOP SECRET is a fantastic album.

I get constantly get goosebumps with these tracks. This is the definition of production music. The slightly eerie, dramatic synthesizer sound full of synthpads and bass drones by Michael English is outright awesome. "Double Agent" for example, when I listen to that one, I get so many emotions coming up: Fear, urgency, uncertainty, yet it's calm and soothing. Same with "Offical Secrets", but with the driving percussion and faster speed, it shifts more into the dramatic area. "GCHQ" is a fast-paced pop version of the previous two, a great mix of both. I am very emotional with these tracks, and I don't really know why. They remind me of something very fond, maybe from a video game called "Emergency", where you had to control firefighters and policemen. I used to play these games as kid and I was always so on the edge that I get all these virtual victims out of their misery - burning appartments, car accidents.. Ah, the memories woken up by this albums :D

WICKED has the strange, slightly "dumbed down" music (eh, the 90s I guess :D) I grew up with during my childhood (I am kind of a fan of the mid-90s Eurodance) and this album comes close to similar ones from SELECTED SOUND from the mid 90s.

$15 are on the way to your bank account right now.
Thank you for these goosebumpy tracks :)

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 10:42:12 PM »
Thank you for re-sharing these and adding eMu 8. If I ever see the 2 missing ones I will certainly let you know. Thank you as always

musica.incidental

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2023, 10:36:16 AM »
Thank you again! Very interesting (and short?) library!

Retromatic

• Curator of musical oddities
    • CD Inventory
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 09:56:26 PM »
Just added today: eMu-CD 9 Music For Cello And Orchestra

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 10:07:11 PM »
Awesome, I shall keep an eye out on Dreamscapes. Thank you for CD 9