Author Topic: OMNIMUSIC CD cover genres  (Read 454 times)

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
OMNIMUSIC CD cover genres
« on: November 05, 2022, 08:52:05 PM »
Hah, this request is strange and I am sure I won't fetch anwers, but still:

I am a big fan of the covers for my file. I built my own Network Music covers as they are literally the same image, just the category (slow, medium, etc.) and the album number change.
Since the PM Fandom has album 1-10, I could get the numbers I need (1,2,3,4,...) and luckily all the genres once. I cut that out and created my own Network Music covers over the weird re-issues by checking the category list.

Now I have learnt that Ominmusic CDs have this nice idea of displaying the genres/moods on the cover, and I'd like to build that myself, too. Since the icons seem to be always at the same spot (e.g. the INDUSTRY icon is always in the very right corner), I just have to use the generic cover (which have all the icons) and then past the empty fields over it until only the genres are left that are on the disk. While the Fandom-Wiki has some albums covered with the proper genres, albums like "FUTURE SHOCK" have no information and Discogs has no photo. So I wonder if anyone even owns Omnimusic CDs in the first place? If yes, and if they are not covered in the fandom, I would compile a list of the "missing covers".

I mean, just like with every collection, it goes step by step and I'd use the information from the Fandom and the generic one for unknown albums, but the more, the better...