Author Topic: Unknown Tracks of test card  (Read 1811 times)

testcard

Unknown Tracks of test card
« on: October 13, 2022, 06:32:02 PM »
hello

Can you recognize the following music? These are all  TEST CARD music.
Some of them sound familiar, but they just can't remember their names. I hope the master can give me some advice.

Thank you very much.

=======================================

audio   hxxps://mega.nz/file/1IRXwRRS#Xem_atdxquUg20l7FNJD-l36ALilcfJYVmKV5nvdNQU

audio    hxxps://mega.nz/file/oIhj0LpD#bCsTOb0y0xLloB_nqpHSG5MuoTpybE1ODDB2K0Lazr0

audio   hxxps://mega.nz/file/RBBC0IJA#YqYF3Y_HubyMbPCsv6UTgzrSMBURy_Zq7xU_w8332hs

audio   hxps://mega.nz/file/4ZYV0aya#5w8P_tNopY5GA7SGmXyV3RrXa1QPchK6rSfsq5hLV34

audio   hxxps://mega.nz/file/BYZF1JQZ#voYJgCGPdovu6s41E8j7BCUD13gzcNArivGOvpMgH48

audio   hxxps://mega.nz/file/lNgzwZLB#zkW4cvvUjMibDHHtGjPPyLWn1QBjiovsa7E2ggiOBug

audio   hxxps://mega.nz/file/hFhXDDRS#Z3o1aYtJliPPxlT8muhqKW-jJQ8JaOcpUCDV4wJdlVE

audio   hxxps://mega.nz/file/9FxhAahS#xEKLOsJBd1eKO70HJ6jKMf3tM2zSCKeijp5ZoEedFD8

audio   hxxps://mega.nz/file/QMogBQxL#_lFnkrwYmiAKv2hs-cCE1DwuT99r5LY9IrLgA0ZqWKg

« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 06:21:30 AM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

nidostar

Re: Unknown Tracks of test card
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 10:37:15 AM »
I have three so far. No 8 is Frank Pleyer & His Orchestra - Keiner Weiss Warum, No 9 is Burns, Gossart & Willams - Plaza Suite and No 10 is Dave Lawson - Colour Supplement.

testcard

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 06:23:13 AM »
I have three so far. No 8 is Frank Pleyer & His Orchestra - Keiner Weiss Warum, No 9 is Burns, Gossart & Willams - Plaza Suite and No 10 is Dave Lawson - Colour Supplement.

nidostar ,thank you very much! :)
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

tonyc1971

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 12:59:55 PM »
#4 is Hi Livin' by Bill Shepherd & his Keyboard Ensemble.  It's also the first track from the 'Hi Livin' BBC tape used in the mid 80's.

I now sadly recognise some of the videos from Chris Williams who insists on not putting up 'mock' on his videos.  Anyone not in the know would think ITV played 20-odd minutes of library music instead of normal ad breaks.  Thank god the ad breaks didn't last that long !

Sorry, but can't place the other ones that have yet to be identified.  Hopefully Lord Thames will be around as he's brilliant for sniffing out long lost tunes and putting names & artists to them.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 01:02:47 PM by tonyc1971 »

tonyc1971

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 01:39:34 PM »
With your YT request, in his description it says that the second track on the video is Nail It Down from the Dude Ranch tape.  As I don't have any of those, I can't confirm either way I'm afraid.  As you already know, his accuracy is poor and generally just puts tracks together in a random order so wouldn't accept anything he comments about on his so called mocks.  On some videos, the YT algorhythm  identifies some tracks.  They are poor off-air quality tracks nonetheless !

nidostar

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 04:29:28 PM »
Thanks to tonyc1971's post I can identify No 3 as Ladylike also from the BBC Hi Livin' tape but I don't have the artist name.

tonyc1971

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2022, 05:19:56 PM »
Well spotted.  That's track 5 by Orchestra Delle Haensch.

tonyc1971

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2022, 07:38:27 PM »
Slightly off topic but someone (not me) had a parody account of his and posted a few videos of his.  Below is one link. Basically trying to make the point he needs to give credit to who he got the videos and music from and to label as a mock. In regards the strange noises, check out some of his other videos for loud intakes of breath, going on and on etc. His account got closed down but sadly he’s back releasing more crap for the vulnerable…

http$://youtu.be/HbBszlWMAgY

testcard

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 11:58:44 PM »
#4 is Hi Livin' by Bill Shepherd & his Keyboard Ensemble.  It's also the first track from the 'Hi Livin' BBC tape used in the mid 80's.

I now sadly recognise some of the videos from Chris Williams who insists on not putting up 'mock' on his videos.  Anyone not in the know would think ITV played 20-odd minutes of library music instead of normal ad breaks.  Thank god the ad breaks didn't last that long !

Sorry, but can't place the other ones that have yet to be identified.  Hopefully Lord Thames will be around as he's brilliant for sniffing out long lost tunes and putting names & artists to them.
Yes, some of the videos I uploaded are really videos from Chris Williams. Thanks for pointing out.

According to my previous records, the music is from Hi' Livin' - Recreation Test Card (BBC1 September 1983 To June 1985) And BBC Scotland Opt Out Tape

Lord Thames often comes to forums, and I saw him log in a few days ago.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 12:50:48 AM by testcard »

testcard

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2022, 12:55:09 AM »
Slightly off topic but someone (not me) had a parody account of his and posted a few videos of his.  Below is one link. Basically trying to make the point he needs to give credit to who he got the videos and music from and to label as a mock. In regards the strange noises, check out some of his other videos for loud intakes of breath, going on and on etc. His account got closed down but sadly he’s back releasing more crap for the vulnerable…

http$://youtu.be/HbBszlWMAgY

Slightly off topic -----------No, I like to see you guys talk about music, you like to talk about any music, please feel free to chat. :D

testcard

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2022, 01:15:35 AM »
Thanks to tonyc1971's post I can identify No 3 as Ladylike also from the BBC Hi Livin' tape but I don't have the artist name.

LADYLIKE    --Orchestra Delle Haensch,thank you .

TwilightBreak1990

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2023, 01:09:34 PM »
1 and 2 are from the She’s For Me Chacksfield tape from May 1987
5. A track from Tina by Trevor Littleton from October 1987
6. The first track of Good Days, composed by a Czech orchestra (don’t know the name I’m afraid), first aired June 1986
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 01:11:13 PM by TwilightBreak1990 »

testcard

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2023, 03:01:01 PM »
1 and 2 are from the She’s For Me Chacksfield tape from May 1987
5. A track from Tina by Trevor Littleton from October 1987
6. The first track of Good Days, composed by a Czech orchestra (don’t know the name I’m afraid), first aired June 1986

5,According to your prompt, I have found it, and its name is Sunflower -Trevor Lyttleton.

1 and 2,I didn't find the album "The She's for Me"-Frank Chacksfield 1987 after searching through google. Do you have any more detailed information? thanks a lot

6. Is there any specific information about the album "Good Days"? Is it TEST CARD or some other album? thanks a lot