Author Topic: My whole SONOTON library needs an upgrade...  (Read 2739 times)

ChunYinZi

Re: My whole SONOTON library needs an upgrade...
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2022, 02:24:53 PM »
If anyone has a lossless copy of SCD 272 "Alain Bergier: Rainbows" on their system can they upload it too? Thanks.

htXXs://racaty.io/477v2yfpmsq4

For your convenience, I'll share the whole album with you because the tunes are also available in different time slots Copy the link to your browser to download

If you anticipate any obstacles to downloading 1 please try changing your browser 2 please use a VPN

likedeeler

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2022, 04:10:27 PM »
htXXs://racaty.io/a74q314ueu5m

When you've downloaded the text, you'll get some addresses

Copy the address corresponding to each album into your browser address and it will be downloaded automatically

Firefox says:

"This file contains a virus or malware."

Any idea how this can be?

bardwell64

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2022, 05:52:54 PM »
If anyone has a lossless copy of SCD 272 "Alain Bergier: Rainbows" on their system can they upload it too? Thanks.

htXXs://racaty.io/477v2yfpmsq4

For your convenience, I'll share the whole album with you because the tunes are also available in different time slots Copy the link to your browser to download

If you anticipate any obstacles to downloading 1 please try changing your browser 2 please use a VPN

Thank you ChunYinZi, it worked perfectly!

HAI LIN ZHANG

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2022, 04:32:20 AM »

Copy the address corresponding to each album into your browser address and it will be downloaded automatically

I guess you're from China too. If you can, please add me on QQ so that it's easy to contact 2240047128
Thank you very much!
Yes, I am, it's a pity that I don't have QQ ... can upload SCD 261 again?  I hit 201.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2022, 09:54:39 AM »

Firefox says:

"This file contains a virus or malware."

Hello, I think it's a false alarm because a lot of people have shared it and no one has raised the issue
You can try to download in a different browser or turn off your computer's antivirus software
Please rest assured that what I share is safe and secure

Any idea how this can be?

ChunYinZi

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2022, 09:59:07 AM »

I guess you're from China too. If you can, please add me on QQ so that it's easy to contact 2240047128
Thank you very much!
Yes, I am, it's a pity that I don't have QQ ... can upload SCD 261 again?  I hit 201.

Okay, no problem.
htXXs://racaty.io/j27aox9qj6uf