Author Topic: Request OGM Music  (Read 937 times)

comicsrovio

Request OGM Music
« on: March 25, 2023, 03:33:59 AM »
Hi. I'm currently interested on music from OGM Hi Tech Professional collection, but it's very hard for me to find some tracks on the Internet. That's why I post here. Thank you.

WIILKAS

Re: Request OGM Music
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 05:21:07 AM »
I also look especially for the OGM Hi Techo 13 Professional 13 and the OGM HI TECH 14

bardwell64

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 06:04:15 PM »
OGM is under-represented on LMT considering most of their early CDs are of Capitol LP material from previous decades. In fact Capitol released many of these CDs under the "Media Music - The Professional" label in the 1980s before it became Ole Georg Music.

I used to have a ctalogue of Media Music CDs. I believe it came from Amphonic Music. I no longer have it. It would be great if someone here has a load of OGM or Media Music CDs to upload!  8]

SoCalRyan

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 06:43:58 PM »
OGM is under-represented on LMT considering most of their early CDs are of Capitol LP material from previous decades. In fact Capitol released many of these CDs under the "Media Music - The Professional" label in the 1980s before it became Ole Georg Music.

I used to have a ctalogue of Media Music CDs. I believe it came from Amphonic Music. I no longer have it. It would be great if someone here has a load of OGM or Media Music CDs to upload!  8]

I have snapshots of the OGM catalog I can share. It should be the same as when the CDs were released under Capitol.

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/erx4zmputs0izz4/OGM_Professional.zip/file
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 06:51:01 PM by SoCalRyan »