Author Topic: [Electrosonic Studio] - Instant Production Music Vol 12 - Don Voegeli - Untitled  (Read 1532 times)

opl3

This is one of many albums created by Don Voegeli and commissioned by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which is the United States national broadcasting entity. I have heard a few of the tracks, especially the first one, played regularly on my local NPR station. The album is intentionally titled "Untitled", as noted on the back of the album cover where the writer, presumably Voegeli, states, "...the pieces are untitled because of your suggestions and advice...You would rather judge a piece of music...without having a title interfere with or influence your decision." However, the writer conflicts with this statement further up on the back of the album stating that the album name is "...not a very imaginative title...", and even admits the name to maybe be "...a ''cop out''."

It is a mild album with some warm synths and a bit of jazz. This album is presented here in full lossless 24bit 48kHz quality and was recorded using professional audio equipment.

Without further adieu, here is Don Voegeli's Instant Production Music Vol. 12, "Untitled":

[FLAC 24-48]
www32.zippyshare.com/v/pJjoN9nv/file.html
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 02:23:58 PM by opl3 »

stackjackson

• Administrator
Thanks for sharing, opl3. I haven't seen any of Don Voegeli's stuff in many years. There was a time when his Electrosonic Studio recordings were easily available here and elsewhere. I don't know this one.
| Stack |

Zeenix

Thanks a lot opl3!  ;)
I got more swag than Gucci!

Greta

• Administrator
Thank you opl3, much appreciated.
G.

LMTH303

This Voegeli is new to me...Thank you very much opl3!

roope

Hadn't heard this one before! I have a couple of voegelis, i can share at some point. Thanks a lot!