Author Topic: Panacher  (Read 1495 times)

upkerry14

Panacher
« on: July 04, 2019, 12:21:44 AM »
HI y'all,
 I hesitated to put this up here becasue while there is library music in here it is not a library music blog. I started this blog because there was all kinds of weird (to me) music I had never heard and thought I'd explore it with others. I don't think I get a lot of takers (contrary to what people say they really *don't* listen "to all kinds of music". I decided I'd do a truly random music blog/mixes. Even I don't listen to the tunes before adding them. I only read the titles and afterwards give it a whirl. I've discovered some truly awful music and some surprisingly interesting stuff. I've tried to not let my "taste" get in the way of prejudging the music - truly aleatoric so to speak. I discovered a lot of library music this way.
I keep it mp3 as I find if I'm interested in something I'll look for it lossless at some point.
Feel free to visit. Thanks, Bill
https://panacher.blogspot.com/
“The machine-like behavior of people chained to electronics constitutes a degradation of their well-being and of their dignity which, for most people in the long run, becomes intolerable. Observations of the sickening effect of programmed environments show that people in them become indolent, impote

zoomo

Re: Panacher
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 11:21:56 PM »
HI y'all,
 I hesitated to put this up here becasue while there is library music in here it is not a library music blog. I started this blog because there was all kinds of weird (to me) music I had never heard and thought I'd explore it with others. I don't think I get a lot of takers (contrary to what people say they really *don't* listen "to all kinds of music". I decided I'd do a truly random music blog/mixes. Even I don't listen to the tunes before adding them. I only read the titles and afterwards give it a whirl. I've discovered some truly awful music and some surprisingly interesting stuff. I've tried to not let my "taste" get in the way of prejudging the music - truly aleatoric so to speak. I discovered a lot of library music this way.
I keep it mp3 as I find if I'm interested in something I'll look for it lossless at some point.
Feel free to visit. Thanks, Bill
https://panacher.blogspot.com/

Do you use the same password for all the files if not what is the password for P223 please?