Author Topic: Unknown bbc test card music  (Read 1453 times)

testcard

Unknown bbc test card music
« on: March 09, 2019, 03:37:10 PM »
I want to know this soundtrack, does somebody know?thank you very much!

If you can upload and share this music, it’s better.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 03:43:41 PM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Lord Thames

Re: Unknown bbc test card music
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 05:47:24 PM »
First one is 'Puppy Dogs' Tails' composed by Stan Butcher and Sydney Cordell, played by the Brussels Concert Orchestra.

testcard

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 08:31:26 PM »
First one is 'Puppy Dogs' Tails' composed by Stan Butcher and Sydney Cordell, played by the Brussels Concert Orchestra.

Sir, you are a musical genius plus a memory genius, I really admire you.thank you!
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Malcyb

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 10:50:10 PM »
Puppy Dog Tails was used as the first theme to the ITV Schools programme "My World".
The second track above is from the BBC-tv Christmas Tape "Jingle Bells" by Hagood Hardy. This track is Track 5 on the tape "Dream Island" by The Linha Singers.

testcard

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 02:56:15 AM »
Puppy Dog Tails was used as the first theme to the ITV Schools programme "My World".
The second track above is from the BBC-tv Christmas Tape "Jingle Bells" by Hagood Hardy. This track is Track 5 on the tape "Dream Island" by The Linha Singers.

thank you !Do you have this music? Can you upload it and share it with me?

Malcyb

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 08:56:15 PM »
Write to me at: malcyb2000@yahoo.co.uk  Testcard and I will see what I can sort out for you.

testcard

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 01:28:33 PM »
Write to me at: malcyb2000@yahoo.co.uk  Testcard and I will see what I can sort out for you.

I am Chinese, sorry, I am not a member, I just like the music of the test card.