Author Topic: Jacques Siroul ‎in lossless? [St Germain Des Prés, Selection Records, etc.]  (Read 3897 times)

ericmivalstoothbrush

Hi chaps,

I'd very much like to upgrade my old mp3 copy of this great LP and/or hear pretty much any 70s Siroul stuff. Does anyone have a nice sounding lossless version of 'Midway' available perhaps? It would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!

tezeta

You totally read my mind, eric! I'd simply love to hear a lossless Midway, one of the coolest LP's I know. Sadly the only copy out there is not just mp3, but transcoded mp3 at that.  :-\

The only lossless Siroul I have is an excellent rip of the delightful My Lovely Planet on Selection. Shall I post that for you?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 05:35:57 PM by tezeta »

vslava

The only lossless Siroul I have an exellent rip of is the delightful My Lovely Planet on Selection. Shall I post that for you?

No need to ask)))
Post if for me )))

tezeta

Here's My Lovely Planet. Many thanks to the original ripper - You rock!!
mega.nz/#F!RCpgxazC!908CIlkbyzCDotZrcm3m5Q

ericmivalstoothbrush

You totally read my mind, eric! I'd simply love to hear a lossless Midway, one of the coolest LP's I know. Sadly the only copy out there is not just mp3, but transcoded mp3 at that.  :-\

The only lossless Siroul I have is an excellent rip of the delightful My Lovely Planet on Selection. Shall I post that for you?

Great minds think alike, eh?  ;D

I love that LP, it's definitely one of my favourite libraries. There used to be a version on Spotify but I believe it's gone now (?)... Would love to hear it in high quality someday, though!

Thanks a million for "My Lovely Planet". Funny, considering how much I love "Midway" I still haven't heard anything else by Siroul. Thanks a lot for rectifying that, tezeta!  :-*

LMTH303

If it's OK I can rip my copy of Midway next week...unless someone comes with an answer to your request before that...(-¦

ericmivalstoothbrush

If it's OK I can rip my copy of Midway next week...unless someone comes with an answer to your request before that...(-¦

"If it's OK"?! Jeez, it's WAY MORE THAN OK!  :D

Thank you thank you thank you in advance! I'm putting you in my will right now!   ;D

vslava

Here's My Lovely Planet. Many thanks to the original ripper - You rock!!
mega.nz/#F!RCpgxazC!908CIlkbyzCDotZrcm3m5Q

:-*

vslava

Greta

• Administrator
Beautiful. Thank you for the upgrades vslava!
G.

vslava

Highly wanted from my side are Siroul's
Mixed Synthi (Selection Records ‎– LP 5120)
and
Themes (Selection Records ‎– 6139)

ericmivalstoothbrush

And fanfares, boys )))
MIDWAY

https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/NgB9Chyu/file.html

Huzzah! You're an absolute legend, vslava! Thank you so much for this! Might this be the same version also available on streaming sites, by the way?

ericmivalstoothbrush

Oh, and a big thanks for "Number 46 - Collage"! Can't wait to check it out. :D

vslava

Huzzah! You're an absolute legend, vslava! Thank you so much for this! Might this be the same version also available on streaming sites, by the way?

it was taken from QOBUZ service