Author Topic: [ID Help] NFL Primetime Music production library song identification assistance  (Read 7049 times)

Mvemjsunpx

• Primetime Music
I recently posted Unknown Song #57 and it has already been identified (again by Jwasc92Wrestling).  See the list a few posts above for details.

godzfire

I've updated the main thread with all proper samples and information.

We've almost confirmed 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, and 17 are from the Musikos Sports CDs 1 and 2 and by William Soden. The problem is these CDs essentially no longer exist and can't be found.

Unknown Song 33 from 1997 most definitely can be found somewhere, just so far we've had no luck.

Mvemjsunpx

• Primetime Music
Unknown Songs #7 and #16 have now been identified thanks to Retromatic's posting of Musikos Sports 2.  See my post on the previous page for more info.

Mvemjsunpx

• Primetime Music
Unknown Songs #7 and #16 have now been identified thanks to Retromatic's posting of Musikos Sports 2.  See my post on the previous page for more info.

Sports 1 has now been procured, as well, and six more tracks have been identified (#8, #9, #10, #13, #14, #17).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 06:49:52 AM by Mvemjsunpx »

godzfire

And thanks to getting some previously unfound HFML CDs from ChunYinZi from the Chinese warehouse, we've now located the last unfound track of Primetime's original run

US 33:
Title: Android Highway
Album: Volume 15.2 - Wild City
Track #: 1
Label: Hollywood Film Music Library
Composer: Robert Walsh
Release Date: 1996
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 10:51:16 PM by godzfire »

godzfire

Updated with remaining New Primetime tracks. Will fill in remainder once we get samples.

Mvemjsunpx

• Primetime Music
Unknown Song #58, the non-highlight track from the Keyshawn Johnson segment of the 2021 NFC Championship, is "Here We Go" by Jeff Coates & Billy Handsome—it's contained on West One Music WOM 059.
Thanks to Jwasc92Wrestling (YouTube) for ID'ing this.