Author Topic: ID of a piece of music in a 1968 NFL film: Triumph Over Adversity  (Read 1251 times)

jaboschen

I'm interested in identifying the piece of music used in one of Ed Sabol's 1968 NFL/AFL film's "Triumph Over Adversity",  The piece is used following the opening credits, from 1:00 to 1:50, in the video below.

It's the only piece I don't recognize in this film, and I kind of like it.  Thanks

(PS- Some of you are going to look a me funny, while this one of my favorite Sabol films I'm actually a big fan of the Patriots and not the Chiefs...  :D )

cesser000

Re: ID of a piece of music in a 1968 NFL film: Triumph Over Adversity
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 01:59:05 AM »
I'm interested in identifying the piece of music used in one of Ed Sabol's 1968 NFL/AFL film's "Triumph Over Adversity",  The piece is used following the opening credits, from 1:00 to 1:50, in the video below.

It's the only piece I don't recognize in this film, and I kind of like it.  Thanks

(PS- Some of you are going to look a me funny, while this one of my favorite Sabol films I'm actually a big fan of the Patriots and not the Chiefs...  :D )

That's one that is on my mystery list also ---

There's one other piece from that film that I don't recognize - do you know this one? ---

apmnut

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 09:59:59 PM »
Sorry, but I can't help you with any of those tracks. When I do find them, I'll let you know! :)

jaboschen

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 05:32:29 PM »
There's one other piece from that film that I don't recognize - do you know this one? ---

[/quote]

Unfortunately that makes two I don't know; I kind of mistook that one for a KPM piece.  :-\

The name will turn up eventually on that first piece...