Author Topic: Capitol Hi-Q L-101/102  (Read 1389 times)

Don M Yowp

Capitol Hi-Q L-101/102
« on: October 03, 2022, 11:56:19 AM »
I've checked audio and image links here and it looks like someone may want these cues.
These are the originals by Loose-Cadkin-Cookerly, not the Ascot replacements.
I don't have an image of the label.
I've left the slates on, so you can remove them for your own collection.
The first cue was used as the theme to Real People.

h??ps://mega.nz/folder/M9sHnThZ#Ug8cpCBM3D0d5KzV1M0Jig

Yowp

SoCalRyan

Re: Capitol Hi-Q L-101/102
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 03:44:35 PM »
Thanks for the add Yowp, I also found out many of the tracks in these reels were also in Volume 1, Record 2 of the Capitol Production Music Series (PMS) with some slight renames.

WSBG Returns Yet Again!

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 05:11:34 PM »
I have a question, before the reset, on the Synchro-Archiv thread, you mentioned a CD containing Synchro-Fox cues clumped together from the 78s. Was it homemade, or was it a commercially sold product? If it was commercially sold, what was the name of the CD?
Peace, Love, and Library Music!

Don M Yowp

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 05:27:31 PM »
I have a question, before the reset, on the Synchro-Archiv thread, you mentioned a CD containing Synchro-Fox cues clumped together from the 78s. Was it homemade, or was it a commercially sold product? If it was commercially sold, what was the name of the CD?

No, someone burned 197 Synchro cues they had acquired somewhere on five CDs. There is no information on them except title and composer (on little typewritten pieces of paper stuck in the sleeves). For the most part, the cues were burned in order they are on the Synchro 78s, judging by disc labels I've seen.

YourPalDoug has the same five discs; I can't remember if I sent the cues to him years ago or he got them on his own.

Yowp

WSBG Returns Yet Again!

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 06:18:45 PM »

No, someone burned 197 Synchro cues they had acquired somewhere on five CDs. There is no information on them except title and composer (on little typewritten pieces of paper stuck in the sleeves). For the most part, the cues were burned in order they are on the Synchro 78s, judging by disc labels I've seen.

YourPalDoug has the same five discs; I can't remember if I sent the cues to him years ago or he got them on his own.

Yowp
I'm just kinda wondering, and I'm not trying to force a request or anything like that, but if you ever find the CDs again in the future, will you have plans on putting them on here, or as a personal message?
Peace, Love, and Library Music!

Don M Yowp

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2022, 02:44:12 AM »
I'm just kinda wondering, and I'm not trying to force a request or anything like that, but if you ever find the CDs again in the future, will you have plans on putting them on here, or as a personal message?

After checking my directory, I didn't realise I either never transferred them from CD to my computer, or I transferred them to an old laptop that's now dead.

Doug and I have determined whoever compiled the original CDs reversed the names of a couple of cues because they don't match what's on some Sam Fox discs.  Doug has put together a directory; some of these cues are on unknown Synchro discs.

Likely there are collectors who have many of these cues but I can find some time to label them and share them just in case they don't.

Yowp

musictheorist

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2023, 07:27:00 PM »
I've checked audio and image links here and it looks like someone may want these cues.
These are the originals by Loose-Cadkin-Cookerly, not the Ascot replacements.
I don't have an image of the label.
I've left the slates on, so you can remove them for your own collection.
The first cue was used as the theme to Real People.

h??ps://mega.nz/folder/M9sHnThZ#Ug8cpCBM3D0d5KzV1M0Jig

Yowp

Found one of the drive-in intermission tracks.
OK-1402 - Documentary March No. 4 (Reel L-101).

« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 07:31:02 PM by musictheorist »

Kwantum Assassin

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2023, 01:15:26 PM »
Thanks !