Author Topic: Jarls Cunier - Sayin' Hello  (Read 1722 times)

JayDoubleYou

• Registered
    • JWM
Jarls Cunier - Sayin' Hello
« on: October 14, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »
Hello! I am a hobby music producer / composer, electrical engineering student, and very excited to be a part of this message board.

I grew up on rock, electronic music, as well as horror and sci-fi movie soundtracks from the 60's - 80's. My first conscious acknowledgement of library music came from George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead. I loved the score that Goblin provided, but I could not help but notice there were some key tracks missing from their soundtrack. This piqued my casual interest in the subject. A while later I saw that the Unreleased Soundtrack Music album had been... released. For a short while this satisfied my library lust.

Then, in 2009, I discovered this series of mixes and my life changed forever.

The combination of high energy, punchy electronic music and tongue-in-check humor was pitch perfect. It is literally impossible to be in a bad mood after listening to these mixes! Ever since then I have been on the hunt for the albums these tracks came from and my search brought me here.

I am looking forward to sharing, discovering, laughing, crying, and yelling with the rest of you!

Greta

• Administrator
Re: Jarls Cunier - Sayin' Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
Hello JarlCurnier. Nice to read your story.
A warm welcome onboard.
G.

le_tomval

• Tom Val Records
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 04:32:02 PM »
Welcome !

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 02:54:19 AM »
Welcome, Jaris Cunier!