Author Topic: Be With Records - KPM and Themes International haul  (Read 1633 times)

milliondollars

Be With Records - KPM and Themes International haul
« on: September 27, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »
another thing i have spotted today. Be With Records reissue 11 (eleven!!) records from the KPM and Themes catalogue. for some of them, i would never have expected a reissue but others are quite obvious and long overdue. the sound may be really good if they have really used the original analogue tapes and did a proper mastering...

one of them looks quite interesting and i don't know where these come from: Alan Hawkshaw & Brian Bennett - Full Circle LP

peep their website for more information: https://www.bewithrecords.com/

ericmivalstoothbrush

Re: Be With Records - KPM and Themes International haul
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 03:55:52 PM »
I noticed this yesterday. That’s kinda massive, reissuing that many albums in one go!

”Full Circle” is a brand new album. There are samples available on Be With Records’ site. They sound pretty good!

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 04:03:47 PM »
Great spot Milliondollars! They sound really good. Listening again to "Oddball" with high volume...fantastic!!

Never heard before the Full Circle. Could it be a comp of previous unreleased tracks?
G.

le_tomval

• Tom Val Records
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 06:47:59 PM »
Really nice reissues !

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 07:40:59 PM »
Bloody lovely. I’m having the Voice & Sound of Soul! The worlds gone library mad again. A film, loads of new compilations and reissues and a couple of books. We’ve gone overground, you guys. 

ericmivalstoothbrush

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 10:33:27 PM »
Great spot Milliondollars! They sound really good. Listening again to "Oddball" with high volume...fantastic!!

Never heard before the Full Circle. Could it be a comp of previous unreleased tracks?

It's a brand new album. Newly composed, newly recorded.

le_tomval

• Tom Val Records
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 06:31:51 AM »

It's a brand new album. Newly composed, newly recorded.

Mad !