Author Topic: Mario Molino E Duilio Radici ‎– Holiday For Flutes RCA SP 10047  (Read 1908 times)

Poljakov

I decided to try my luck again :) does anyone happens to have a lossless copy of this masterpiece? I know there is a 320kbps copy floating around the net - courtesy of Chris Tillotson - but I'm looking for flac or wav...

microluv

Re: Mario Molino E Duilio Radici ‎– Holiday For Flutes RCA SP 10047
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 05:57:42 PM »
BUMP :)

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:31:45 PM »
BUMP :)
I have it in mp3 if you want it? :)

microluv

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 03:12:09 AM »
oh yeah!

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 05:08:25 PM »
Enjoy! :D
flau://www111.zippyshare.com/v/QRnDYERV/file.html

microluv

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 10:30:38 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH!!!! you are amazing... I want to cry I am so happy about all the music you all share...
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!

rigadelt

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 09:00:47 AM »
Well it has been a while, and it is probably still a long shot, but has anybody here managed to acquire a rip of this spectacular album in WAV/FLAC?

Speaking of which, there is a user on Soulseek that has this album ripped in 24 kHz / 96.0 kHz FLAC, but, unfortunately, the files are locked and the user does not reply to my messages. :-\

LMTH303

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2023, 04:03:13 PM »
Just reposting the MP3...no WAV/FLAC yet...

This title was originaly shared by Chris Tillotson at Starving Daughters Vinyl Impressions in 2014

h--p://starvingdaughtersvinylimpressions.blogspot.com/search/label/Mario%20Molino

h--ps://mega.nz/file/HjY3mTJT#J5gUWPOl39FlBm0g853eaa7Moe8R8PyLeC9ER-yHyik

Thanks to Chris once again!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 05:35:28 PM by LMTH303 »

likedeeler

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2023, 04:25:25 PM »
... Speaking of which, there is a user on Soulseek that has this album ripped in 24 kHz / 96.0 kHz FLAC, but, unfortunately, the files are locked and the user does not reply to my messages. :-\

Don't be too sad. The rip of said user may well be a fake, deliberate or not.

Note that I do not know that user. But on the internet you should never discount the possibility of someone simply taking the piss.

rigadelt

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2023, 06:52:42 PM »
... Speaking of which, there is a user on Soulseek that has this album ripped in 24 kHz / 96.0 kHz FLAC, but, unfortunately, the files are locked and the user does not reply to my messages. :-\

Don't be too sad. The rip of said user may well be a fake, deliberate or not.

Note that I do not know that user. But on the internet you should never discount the possibility of someone simply taking the piss.

Oh I definitely agree on that, it's unfortunate that "fake lossless" is a thing. Imagine my surprise, when I found out that quite a lot of songs and albums I bought on Qobuz/Bandcamp/Deezer were lossy FLACs...  And that whole I MARC 4 catalog - man, I'm still mad that someone sometime in the archival/digitization process decided that MP3 is the way to go...

I understand that majority of people don't care about these things, and I shouldn't be upset either because those MP3s and lossy FLACs sound totally fine. I'm certain that I wouldn't be able to tell apart a true FLAC vs a fake one. Nevertheless, I like to make music and I have my own reasons why I want true lossless - but that is not a topic of this thread, so I'll just leave it at that.

Regarding the user I mentioned - I'm 98% sure that the rip isn't a fake one. That user's records' collection is huge with some very obscure rarities, and most of them are in WAV/FLAC. We have exchanged a couple of digitized records in the past, and everything was legit - well, at least the stuff we exchanged, don't know about the rest, but I'm inclined to believe that he/she knows his/her stuff.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 09:30:41 PM by rigadelt »

rigadelt

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2023, 06:59:27 PM »
Just reposting the MP3...no WAV/FLAC yet...

This title was originaly shared by Chris Tillotson at Starving Daughters Vinyl Impressions in 2014

h--p://starvingdaughtersvinylimpressions.blogspot.com/search/label/Mario%20Molino

h--ps://mega.nz/file/HjY3mTJT#J5gUWPOl39FlBm0g853eaa7Moe8R8PyLeC9ER-yHyik

Thanks to Chris once again!

Thanks, it seems that it's the same MP3 rip I found on Soulseek. And yeah, huge thanks to Chris because without him we wouldn't even have this MP3 rip, which is arguably the only rip we have of this record floating around?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 10:05:27 PM by rigadelt »