Author Topic: [IMPORTANT] What is the name of this song?  (Read 1522 times)

Enzito 🇧🇷

• Bruton Music Library's lover
[IMPORTANT] What is the name of this song?
« on: June 24, 2018, 03:38:20 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm Enzo Francisco and I'm a fan of the mexican shows "El Chavo del Ocho" and "El Chapulín Colorado", both produced in the 70's by Roberto Gómez Bolaños, also known as Chespirito.

There's a mistery surrounding it's exhibition in Brazil. The opening produced by SBT (the network to first air the shows) use a theme song that is completely unknown to this very day. Here it is:

Many announcements were made throughout the years with this music, so the fans made a little mock-up of how it must sound:

Since there's an apparent vast knowledge related to library music as a whole, we'd like your help to solve this puzzle that's been unending to us. It may not seem so, but the discovery of this song's name is very important to all fans of the Chespirito shows.

What we know so far: It's probably a polka, there's a flute, a prominent synth, it was made prior to 1989, it calls back to the traditional "Clarinet Polka" and is supposedly made with a Minimoog machine.

Awaiting everyone's replies. We know we won't find it right away, but any help can make the difference.

Thanks!

Translation: Riddle Snowcraft

stackjackson

• Administrator
Re: [IMPORTANT] What is the name of this song?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 03:50:53 AM »
Welcome Enzo. I moved your message to the Track ID section.
| Stack |

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 10:10:23 AM »
Hola y bienvenido!

Unfortunately it's nothing I recognize, but I feel it sounds very Jean-Jacques Perrey-esque - but then again, you probably knew that already.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 10:15:40 AM »
It could also be from some german happy polka library (or not) music.
G.