Author Topic: Cymatics  (Read 794 times)

testcard

Cymatics
« on: November 30, 2022, 10:41:14 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics

Magic words (such as Buddhism) in the practice of eastern religions is to use phonology to practice themselves and communicate with another world.
I would like to ask, when you listen to some music (suddenly) or listen to some music for a long time (accumulated for a long time), do you feel that something magical has happened?For example, health has been restored.
Thanks for any reply.

English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

WSBG Returns Yet Again!

Re: Cymatics
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 11:20:45 PM »
I don't think this has anything to do about library music.
Peace, Love, and Library Music!

testcard

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 11:45:59 PM »
I don't think this has anything to do about library music.

library Music covers a wide range, and there are all kinds of music. I wonder: After listening to library music for so many years, are there any other more intuitive discoveries and feelings besides the music itself?
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 11:28:08 AM »
I get what you're asking testcard.

When I listen to some music I really like (such as some libraries), I do feel better. I reach a state of peace sometimes, really relaxed and even happy for a little while.
Nothing transcendental I think, just a little improvement of my general mood.

I guess it's normal for me, as I'm quite a material, practical and earthly being. Not predisposed enough to meditation or transcendence.
G.

testcard

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 11:45:18 AM »
I get what you're asking testcard.

When I listen to some music I really like (such as some libraries), I do feel better. I reach a state of peace sometimes, really relaxed and even happy for a little while.
Nothing transcendental I think, just a little improvement of my general mood.

I guess it's normal for me, as I'm quite a material, practical and earthly being. Not predisposed enough to meditation or transcendence.

Thank you for your reply.