Author Topic: 2024 What I hope to accomplish  (Read 259 times)

ChunYinZi

2024 What I hope to accomplish
« on: April 18, 2024, 07:11:50 PM »
1: This year I'm planning to take the time to go to the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing again to digitize the OGMs and some HFMLs, as well as some CDs that I think are rare and valuable, probably in June-August.

2: Recently I found a seller on our national online shopping platform that updates about 30 library music CDs for sale every day, and I've been keeping an eye on what they update, and if there are any that I think are rare or valuable, I'll buy them.

3: If possible, I'd like to travel to Guangdong this year, because where I have a friend who has a collection of 20,000 library music CDs, but he's too busy to host me, and I'd like to visit his house this year or next. (If he is willing to receive me if he has time)

4 : Some of the things I've already accomplished this year

FC-A19 Logos & Opens, Vol. 2

AM033 Pop Image

HFML 14.3 The Unknown

And some albums that I think are rare and precious.

I hope I'll get something new every year

Not only for some of my friends at LTM, but I'm also interested in discontinued albums.

I don't like digital music anymore, I prefer CD versions.

I hope this year goes well for me

Swift138

Re: 2024 What I hope to accomplish
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 10:08:43 PM »
Would you be able to digitize (and scan) the following Carlin albums, since they are listed as being in the Stock Music Warehouse (with CD text extracted):

Massive Club Techno (CARLIN 304)
Nostalgic Christmas (CARLIN 352)
Drama/Military/Swashbuckling (CAS 027)

Thanks for your support, and good luck on your efforts!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 03:41:02 AM by Swift138 »

Fuzi

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2024, 02:31:16 AM »
ChunYinZi,

My friend and neighbor

I wish you all the luck and success in your honorable endeavor

May your quest lead you straight to the treasure chest

Peace
🧚🏼‍♀️
Life with ⓁⓂⓉ is so rich!

kpmhill

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 04:53:21 AM »
Wow, fantastic! Looking forward to hearing news later on.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 04:57:44 AM »
Ah! Yes! I can't wait for OGM! Finally! I've been waiting for it for SO long now. But, sorry for being a bit impatient, but i think it's about time for OGM on June-August.

Anyway, i wish you, and i mean, we wish you a very good luck this year! ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Oh yeah, and this year, i'll try to improve myself and refrain from those troubles happened like that again.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 05:00:09 AM by Yohanes Salomo »

WIILKAS

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 06:56:16 PM »
Hello friend, your resolutions for this year are perfect, I hope that you all achieve them and meet your expectations or better yet, exceed them.

You already know that you have my support on this side and waiting for your next news.

Greetings.

1: This year I'm planning to take the time to go to the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing again to digitize the OGMs and some HFMLs, as well as some CDs that I think are rare and valuable, probably in June-August.

2: Recently I found a seller on our national online shopping platform that updates about 30 library music CDs for sale every day, and I've been keeping an eye on what they update, and if there are any that I think are rare or valuable, I'll buy them.

3: If possible, I'd like to travel to Guangdong this year, because where I have a friend who has a collection of 20,000 library music CDs, but he's too busy to host me, and I'd like to visit his house this year or next. (If he is willing to receive me if he has time)

4 : Some of the things I've already accomplished this year

FC-A19 Logos & Opens, Vol. 2

AM033 Pop Image

HFML 14.3 The Unknown

And some albums that I think are rare and precious.

I hope I'll get something new every year

Not only for some of my friends at LTM, but I'm also interested in discontinued albums.

I don't like digital music anymore, I prefer CD versions.

I hope this year goes well for me

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 12:35:04 AM »
You have been amazing and helped me so much. It is very much thanks to you and Retro Music that I have so much rare music that otherwise I may never have ever heard. Thank you both