Author Topic: Funky Production Music  (Read 281 times)

stoneface

Funky Production Music
« on: April 13, 2024, 12:41:29 PM »
Hello All,

Presented for your aural pleasure is a compilation of funky production music from various sources.

I apologize in advance for the lack of proper attribution and funky theme (if that is put offish in any way).

htxxs://pixeldrain.com/u/V75SLDpZ

stackjackson

• Administrator
Re: Funky Production Music
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 01:50:21 PM »
Thanks for sharing, stoneface. And welcome aboard!
| Stack |

stoneface

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 04:19:49 PM »
Thanks for sharing, stoneface. And welcome aboard!

Thank you stackjackson!

I am not new here, been leeching for far too long and wanted to contribute something.

I have more DIY comps if anyone is interested. I also have a few CD rips that might be of interest to this forum but I am a little confused if and where on the forum to post. The one I am thinking of is Easy Tempo - Bikini Beat, which I originally thought would go in the now closed “The Non-Library” section.

stoneface

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 02:08:07 AM »

I have more DIY comps if anyone is interested. I also have a few CD rips that might be of interest to this forum but I am a little confused if and where on the forum to post. The one I am thinking of is Easy Tempo - Bikini Beat, which I originally thought would go in the now closed “The Non-Library” section.

Upon further review it appears that Bikini Beat has already been shared https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=5878.0 not at all surprising given the breadth of this forum.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:10:28 AM by stoneface »