Author Topic: A nice pair: Astrofisica (Panda Records PL 1001) + Informatica (Vroommm VRL 603)  (Read 569 times)

tezeta

Here's two heavy library concept records from 1974 which I've been meaning to share for some time. Both truly weird treasures of the Italy's great old library music scene, the kind of unexpected discoveries that send butterflies into my stomach and make this whole expedition so worthwhile. Bravo to Ed. Leonardi for taking up the noble task of preserving these and many other records for people to enjoy.

Astrofisica (Il cielo)
featuring: R. Rizzati; F. Bozzalla; P. Miglioli; E. Roncarati; V. Nadalin; F. Bonfanti; Litoz; E. Fontana

Informatica (Electronic Sound Tracks)
featuring: R. Rizzati; Corfull; R. Sperduti; Miglioli; I. Fischetti; Litoz; Myrval; G. Pittoni

mega.nz/folder/FKxWAQTR#dvHNzcjKWXfbmfzwnI19fQ

enjoy!  8]

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
Many thanks Tezeta
LMT my safe place.

Tanasi

• formerly wfoster00
thank you, tezeta!

AfricPepperbird

Thanks much!

Saucer People

• The only way out of time is into space
Hi tezeta, I noticed the final track is missing off Informatica (Electronic Sound Tracks) which is easy to do as they are identically titled & are literally the same track except for added electronic derangement so in the rip I've got it's titled as 'Controllo Finale II':
File here:
meg@.nz/file/cYkhRLDa#1vYnpDeueXkf8nGvw5yNvv_AmIx4gZSl_jXk2lk1tP0

I think the above track is from the same source as the rest of the album you posted though I'm not 100% & I can't remember where I got it from (either here or Soulseek). If it's a different source hopefully someone will know its origin.
Album & scans:
meg@.nz/folder/4N8TlJCI#fHe9f5nkAOcWpIbnebf3DQ

Also many thanks tezeta for the ultra-rare Astrofisica compilation. It's incredible to think both these albums were released in 1974 as some tracks in particular still sound like the future. Up till now I just had the YouTube version to listen to, though I'm guessing both this Astrofisica rip and the one posted on YouTube share the same source, though my ears aren't what they used to he so I could be wrong.
youtu.be/pq9rytqbfy8?si=UZJnexUuJj8YpbYf
The only way out of time is into space - William S. Burroughs