Author Topic: [Visuals] - Fred Armbruester and The New Age Project - Sound Paintings Part 1  (Read 878 times)

LMTH303

Here,  compared to the previous title, Alfred Armbruster improves on all levels...in sound, quality melodies and even some euro dance influenced tracks...definitely funkier sounding (thanks to the bass) and with lots of synths...

A nice one, and unfortunately last title from him...

Enjoy:  [Visuals] - Fred Armbruester and The New Age Project - Sound Paintings Part 1

h--ps://mega.nz/file/qzIwTaKQ#ciksAR3eGqg4RirJe-GnuYtaVYWvApqu_7WnI5CEjVA

mayak60

Thank you!!

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
Thanks House :)
LMT my safe place.

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
This album is the kicker!!
The sounds... these are the sounds I long for so much and can never get enough from! "Mountain's Dialogue", "Shoremen and Dockers" - wow!

This is one of these "Hell yeah!" albums when the random feature of my Panasonic stereo picks it! The quirkyness of the melodies makes them steer off from the typical "pop-oriented" tracks that I have so many of.

What a great addition!

Greta

• Administrator
A kicker, wow, hell yeah, ...and also a thank you House!

Thank you House, cool record.
G.

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
Ah, which rule did I break now? Mind you point out the "speech police" section that I seem to miss or are you - again - going on to be unhinged again because you can't cope with getting a bit of backlash once in a while? Even presented with sources about you being wrong you started to behave ridiculous, and it's tiresome. How old are you? Just being an admin does not make you a decent person after all as seen here, it might keep you protected from (deserved) backlash by certain people that don't dare to talk up. Thank god some members here stood up several times, but you do you.

Of course I express my joy with this album more than anyone else so far, this obviously includes I am thankful that has been shared. More than your term "cool" though.

Seriously guys, I am out. I had a good time here and got my library, but I am too old for this nonsense. Was a good time though and I will still fondly remember this forum. :)

nidostar

Ah, which rule did I break now? Mind you point out the "speech police" section that I seem to miss or are you - again - going on to be unhinged again because you can't cope with getting a bit of backlash once in a while? Even presented with sources about you being wrong you started to behave ridiculous, and it's tiresome. How old are you? Just being an admin does not make you a decent person after all as seen here, it might keep you protected from (deserved) backlash by certain people that don't dare to talk up. Thank god some members here stood up several times, but you do you.

Of course I express my joy with this album more than anyone else so far, this obviously includes I am thankful that has been shared. More than your term "cool" though.

Seriously guys, I am out. I had a good time here and got my library, but I am too old for this nonsense. Was a good time though and I will still fondly remember this forum. :)
Hey Psyclon what are you on about? My reading of Greta's comment was one of total agreement with your assessment that the album is a kicker. There was nothing critical there. I think you've misinterpreted what Greta said. But if it's your intention to move on that's up to you. A shame, though. You and your technical knowledge will be missed

Greta

• Administrator
Rummy post indeed but in line with your usual, after all.
And rude, offensive, disrespectful. And again in line..
Everything you wrote actually describes yourself very well. Unhinged, ridiculous and so on.

I wish you good luck, I won't miss you.
And mind, I don't claim the right to speak for others but for myself only.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 10:04:39 PM by Greta »
G.

Fuzi

Psyclon, my friend, what did you spike your coffee with this morning?

Or maybe you haven't had yours yet. I am having my cup of French-pressed Ethiopian SOE now, and candidly LOL at these exchanges.

C'mon kids let's go back to playing records together!

Life with ⓁⓂⓉ is so rich!

Greta

• Administrator
Hope you enjoyed your coffee Fuzi, and glad you got some fun in the meantime.
But kids...please, some consideration for a lady close to retirement age.
G.

Gösta

• Registered
Hello,

a nice anecdote from me: Years back (might even be a decade), when I did request some music, Greta told me
I needed to listen to more stuff before. It has always presented itself as a hero and gatekeeper of librarymusic.

Much love to Retro...this platform is superb, but as the years went by not much more to discover. (THX) I would say about 90% of what gets posted nowadays is wacky. Of course, everything gets cheered - an A for the effort...ALSO, it is not really about FLAC or MP3 - it is about how well you are able to rip the record/ how good the components and the configuration of your setup is.

My cup of tea...of course Greta's post that started this fun was taken out of context, but some could see it as provocative.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 08:51:06 PM by Gösta »

Rocco

Thanks a lot House, also for introducing me to this label and Alfred Armbruster.

A smooth and pleasant album, much appreciated!

hilbert

Another new and pleasant discovery. Thank you, House! And Psyclon: no one gave you the permission to leave, bud! This place cannot exist without you and you cannot exist without this place and you know it! Now simmer down, drink your coffee and get back to enjoy some of the best music on the internet.

Ice8

Many thanks House303 for the rip.

Tanasi

• formerly wfoster00
thanks!