Author Topic: [CAM] - CML 099 - Liberati, Maestosi - Tema Con Variazioni "Romantico" (1975)  (Read 1793 times)

Greta

• Administrator

A fantastic and previously unheard CAM-CML.
A romantic record from Stefano Liberati and Elio Maestosi.
Enjoy all.
*flac*

[CAM] - CML 099 - Stefano Liberati, Elio Maestosi - Tema Con Variazioni "Romantico" (1975)
mega.nz/#!jRoUSIjZ!Jiweg8ODmhTCbLWadrFJRlD4zq40myic6bqkxTJPL5Q
G.

Mr

• Administrator
Brilliant, thanks so much! The "Tema con variazioni" LPs are my favourite little sub-series of CAM.

Rocco

Thank you very much Greta, a new CAM is a joy, in addiction it is a beautiful, cinematic album.

mahumachinen

hey  Greta, would you give some respect to the original ripper and note him in the posts you do. Every second rip you post is not yours, lately most of them come from the same ripper and has lineage with his name and technical details.

Greta

• Administrator
hey  Greta, would you give some respect to the original ripper and note him in the posts you do. Every second rip you post is not yours, lately most of them come from the same ripper and has lineage with his name and technical details.
Mahumachinen, I always give credits to the original rippers, unless when I don't know who they are. It's six years already, that I post rips I find on the net, always saying it's not mine. I don't own physical records and I don't rip them, everybody in this community know this already. Sometimes I just forget to write a generic "thanks to the original ripper/poster", maybe because unconsciously I'm simply tired to say what everyone knows already.
These latter records I shared are simply as I found them, unless, maybe, some minor changes on the file names correcting caps or missing spaces or dashes.
Sometimes I find a "lineage" text file in the folder. I usually delete it cause is not a key information for my records. In any case, said file never contains the ripper's name but only informations on the equipment used for the rip process.
If you are the ripper behind these last shares of mine, well, now I know where they come from and my thanks go to you.
G.

Flemming

Thanks a lot for sharing Greta.  :)

a8detective

• a8detective - YouTube
     Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Greta. And thank you to the original ripper (mahumachinen?) for making it available for all to enjoy.

LMTH303

Yes, a very nice share Greta...when a new CAM passes by it's always a nice moment to spend...
and this one is such a nice romantic invitation... ;D...Thanks indeed!

pippylong

Please Greta  could you  reupload ?!
Many Thanks in Advance

Greta

• Administrator
Sure.
I should find the time on Sunday.
G.

Greta

• Administrator
[CAM] - CmL 099 - Stefano Liberati, Elio Maestosi - Tema Con Variazioni "Romantico" (1975)
pixeldrain.com/u/ittoPAnv

Thanks to the op.
Enjoy.
G.

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
Thanks Greta
LMT my safe place.

pippylong

Many Thanks Greta  :) :) :)