Author Topic: Robert Hall Productions/New World - Full Albums  (Read 4935 times)

NatetheDoofy

Re: Robert Hall Productions/New World - Full Albums
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2024, 04:57:49 PM »
Howdy do, Folks!

I've got a couple albums here that I believe have been shared here already, but worth sharing again for the sake of this thread. The first is one of many Robert Hall audition records which apmnut shared a couple months back, with particularly interesting contents on Side 2. It seems to have been ripped by a fellow named soniclab, a name I discovered looking through the metadata. The next three are among the earliest (and strangest) Robert Hall Sound Effects albums. A majority of those early titles (think RH 10s, 20s, and 30s) aren't documented, so It's great we at least have these for now. I couldn't find the original ripper of those albums, so if anyone here happens to know, drop a line! Also, I've recently decided to go back and do second passes on some my own Robert Hall LPs, since a select few could sound a lot better. I tried "wet playing" on my John Danser album, and it sounds so much better sonically! I've already updated the Robert Hall Archive Drive folder with the redux transfers I've done thus far, so for those curious, I've updated RH 222-223, W 1-2, W 250-251, and W 288-289, and will slowly start reuploading them to my channel.

Audition Record - Commercial Music/Money Maker -

RH 1-2/Sound Effects -

RH 5-6/Sound Effects -

RH 7-8/Sound Effects -

W 288-289/Production Music, John Danser (Redux) -

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KDoZ_yEf158sJ2XPwQ1eSFDOhjRjkBUm?usp=sharing

archive.org/details/@nathan_gnewikow

Ya'll have a good one! ^u^

Fuzi

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2024, 03:59:11 AM »
Thanks Nate, looking forward to discovering these pochettes surprise!
Life with ⓁⓂⓉ is so rich!

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2024, 10:40:59 PM »

Thanks for the load of Robert Hall / New World recordings, Nate!
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

NatetheDoofy

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2024, 02:20:44 PM »
Hey folks!

Just a quickie here. I went ahead and uploaded those "redos" I mentioned in my previous post; here's some links! I think I made substantial improvements with these passes; maybe I'll go back to some other albums of mine down the road. 

RH 222-223

W 1-2

W 250-251

Cheers!

NatetheDoofy

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2024, 06:34:08 PM »
Howdy do, Folks!

This week I've got what I 'd like to call, a "New World Potpourri." All New World albums, all with credited composers/artists! First we've got the second outing from Brujo Publishing Inc. (the folks behind W 280-281), helming composers such as George Small, Paul Jost, Tony Davilio, Juan diaz, and Rich Malfitano. It's equally great as it's predecessor, with perhaps even more variety in genres/styles. Next, we've got Bill Loose's second New World outing after W 290-291. While not as enchanting, it's still a great listen with Loose's typical charm. Finally, we've got the complete output of one Vic Szczepanski, possibly the label's most elusive artist. While I could find very little about Vic Szczepanski, his albums for Robert Hall are easily some of my favorites for how unique they truly are. If anyone happens to know more about Vic Szczepanski's life and other work, please let me know! 

I have no clue who the original rippers for any of these albums are, but if anyone does know, drop me a line!

W 282-283, George Small, Paul Jost, Tony Davilio, Juan Diaz, Rich Malfitano - 

W 286-287, Vic Szczepanski -

W 292-293, Bill Loose -

W 294-295, Vic Szczepanski -

W 296-297, Vic Szczepanski -

Have a good one!