Author Topic: [Capitol Media Music] - PMS Vol. 1 - N°9 - Bill Loose etc  (Read 15915 times)

Your Pal Doug

Re: [Capitol Media Music] - PMS Vol. 1 - N°9 - Bill Loose etc
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 05:45:39 PM »
Yes The cue track numbers are
AM-1542
AM-1543
AM-1544
etc.
I can't find the book, since we moved.  It's in a box somewhere in the garage.
My catalog came from an e-bay purchase of three catalogs, all loose-leaf 3-ring notebook style.
I found combined missing pages in each book, and gave two of the books to friends.
If I find it, it will be hard to copy, as many of the pages are old paper, tattered and such.

I'll keep looking for it, if there are any particular questions

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 02:14:26 AM »

Thank you for the upload, Killa.

Thanks also to [(Sub)], Killa, Your Pal Doug, Stack, Killa, and Your Pal Doug for all contributing bits and pieces of into in an attempt to nail down the correct discographical info.

You guys are awesome!   ;D

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 10:54:32 AM »
@ Your Pal Doug,

For the Hi Q M-39/M-40 Melodics (Loose-Cadkin-Green)
Are you saying that the cues themselves start with the letters AM, or are you referring to the LP catalog numbers on the right side of the discs label to have the letters AM? Also, scans of your Hi Q book would be great!
The Capitol Hi-"Q"s have both reel numbers (M-39), separate catalog numbers for all of the specific cues (1-AM-100, 2-AM-101, etc.), in addition to the cues' titles, and sometimes a catalogue number for the specific vinyl sides (HB-2842/HB-2843). A bit confusing? Definitely.