Author Topic: BRJ 01 - Great Expectations (1978) --WAV  (Read 14980 times)

Retronic

• Administrator
BRJ 01 - Great Expectations (1978) --WAV
« on: March 18, 2018, 03:37:26 PM »
Dramatics from Johnny Pearson, whose drama cues (particular those for KPM) are among my absolute favourites.
You might want to label these yourself.

www95.zippyshare.com/v/rGqKlPOx/file.html

BlackwatchPlaid

• Raw & Real Retail
Re: BRJ 01 - Great Expectations (1978) --WAV
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 03:41:45 PM »
Thanks Retronic!
For funky mall walkthroughs set to Library Music, be sure to watch
Raw & Real Retail
New videos every Saturday!

Flemming

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »
Another great share, thanks again Retronic.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 05:30:20 PM »
Another great one. These gems really deserve a lossless treatment.
Thank you Retro.
G.

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 06:18:11 AM »
Dramatics from Johnny Pearson, whose drama cues (particular those for KPM) are among my absolute favourites.

www95.zippyshare.com/v/rGqKlPOx/file.html

Thanks for another fine WAV upgrade, Retronic!

[/size]

Retronic, speaking of tagging the tracks for ourselves, yours is the funniest understatement I've read all year! More than once I wondered if these tracks were some kind of joke.

I also wondered if I were using a PC, would these tracks all appear perfectly normal?

This rip was just weird from a tagging perspective. A very confusing exercise in organization.

I'm still trying to make sense of how XLD got all the tracks mixed up, titles not matching up with track numbers, track times were incorrectly matched to the titles, etc.

Then I got the bright idea to stick load WAV tracks into iTunes, and they all matched up just fine.

When I reattempted to tag them via XLD, the same thing happened as the first time. A real head scratcher!

I even tried changing codecs in hopes that I could tag a little easier using iTunes. That only made things worse for iTunes!

Finally, I kept the WAV format and got all the tracks tagged using iTunes and burned a CD.

When the CD finished burning, all the tracks were correctly titled & numbered, etc. Just perfect.

So I re-ripped the tracks off the burned CD still in WAV format for the purists. I kept an ALAC copy for myself.

Is that cheating? I dont' care!

If any regulars are having trouble with the tagging, (assuming anybody else bothers with tagging), I'm happy to send a link of Retronic's tagged rip. This will (hopefully) keep any other anal retentive / OCD people from losing their minds  :)

Retronic, thanks again for a fine rip and your fine sense of humor ;)
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit