Author Topic: Here PDF information about Valentino 113 Evergreen CDs and 96 CDs  (Read 282 times)

musica.incidental

In case anyone is interested or does not have it, I share here the information about the 113 Valentino Evergreen CDs and the 96 Valentino Music CDs that have already been shared by Retromatic in Modern Library Vinyl and CD rips - 1990s and Beyond. I was able to download this data from the old and last page that the Valentino Music Library had. In it we see track titles, duration, composer, publisher and society, as well as categories of each track and a brief description below of each of them. I also downloaded this information years ago by track title, composer, subject and some categories. The classic old Valentino Major Records library was renumbered into Evergreen's 113 CDs, although the content of each old LP was respected. As you can see, not all Evergreen tracks were rescued by Selectracks and the libraries that now own Valentino, which is a real shame. I remember that when I entered that last Valentino page it was still possible to listen to previews of many tracks, but a few months later the page stopped working. It would be wonderful if someone was able to get their hands on the 113 Evergreen CDs, since on this forum it seems no one has them and, as we know, although many have made a great effort with the LPs, there are many missing, including some truly classic LPs like the used for the movie The Blob. On Evergreen CDs comes music that I know many of us are waiting for.

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/byhypkzhqkaswja/Evergreen_Music_Valentino_113_CDs_PDF_information.rar/file

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/nobrej4h8a6g1o7/Valentino_Music_96_CDs_PDF_information.rar/file
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 05:14:18 PM by musica.incidental »

nidostar

Re: Here PDF information about Valentino 113 Evergreen CDs and 96 CDs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 05:35:47 PM »
Thanks for this @musica.incidental it is enormously useful. A shame that the info has disappeared from public view but very forward thinking of you to have saved this data.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 05:51:34 PM »
Thanks man! ;D ;D ;D

musica.incidental

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 12:03:02 PM »
I am happy to be able to contribute at least a little to this forum that has given us so much.