Author Topic: [Disco Angelicum]Riccardo Allorto - Musiche Di Commento - Suite Elettronica N.1  (Read 1013 times)

Texas Ranger

• ☆UNDERWATER JAZZ☆
Riccardo Allorto (1921-2015) was an ialian composer, conductor, music historian and magazine editor.

Suite Elettronica is a very original record of early electronic library music.
Allorto created a dark experimental concrete album mixed with psychotic synthesizer sounds of the 60s.
The sound is raw and wild in it's nature... a true piece of art and individualism in my opinion. Thanks to the og ripper.

The album contains one piece of music which is not mentioned on the cover - track A 7.

https://we.tl/t-uPd99TArVt

Url: https://www.discogs.com/release/7901518-R-Allorto-Musiche-Di-Commento-Suite-Elettronica-N-1-Colonna-Sonora
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 01:15:39 PM by N°2 »

Ene

Nice!! Thanks a lot N°2

Greta

• Administrator
Great!
Thank you N.2, and Merry Christmas.
G.

scotch111

Cool record. Thanks for the share!

tezeta

Amazing! For this I owe you a ton of thanks. We all remember how disappointing it was learning that the digital version of this album was both incomplete and transcoded from a lossy source.

Recently, I was sent a different rip from this one, also from the genuine LP, but someone copied it wrong; one track was duplicated over another, and it turns out another track was missing entirely. I was actually just thinking of sharing it here with an appeal for the missing tracks... But now you've saved me that trouble! Now, finally, we can hear the whole thing, and what wonderful, groundbreaking music it is. Definitely one of my top library records!

Cheers to you for finally clearing this up, No.2! You made my year of browsing this lovely place.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 09:30:46 PM by tezeta »

owlglass

Wonderful! Thanks, N°2!

Stout

N°2, many thanks for this!

Looks like Santa Claus came early this year.

roope

Thank you very much, cool share!

Rocco

Thank you very much for this rarity N°2, such a beautiful record.

Tanasi

• formerly wfoster00
Thanks, N°2!