Author Topic: Important message about musrc.com  (Read 584 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Important message about musrc.com
« on: September 11, 2023, 07:39:37 PM »
Hello guys! I have a important news for you to read. So recently, the place that can be downloaded from musrc.com is via anonfiles.com. However, here's my story. A little few days ago, i wanted to get all the collection of Valentino Production Music Library from musrc.com, but when all of the sudden, it said this "404 Not Found - nginx/1.22.1". I tried a few times, but it doesn't work. Maybe some kind of the issues of this website. But no! I found out that anonfiles.com has been shut down! It was horrific! Now how am i supposed to get ones now? And how are we supposed to get ones now? And that is my story. If you guys know this, then please let me know. Thank you! God bless you all!

ChunYinZi

Re: Important message about musrc.com
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 07:57:34 PM »
anonfiles.com has been suffering funding problems since last year and needs donations to stay afloat. As far as I know, it's out of service now and can't be downloaded.

I think there are two ways 1 The founder of the site Mr. Retro updates the link 2 Friends who have downloaded them share them again

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: Important message about musrc.com
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 08:13:53 PM »
anonfiles.com has been suffering funding problems since last year and needs donations to stay afloat. As far as I know, it's out of service now and can't be downloaded.

I think there are two ways 1 The founder of the site Mr. Retro updates the link 2 Friends who have downloaded them share them again
Oh. I see. I understand that. Man, i wish i could get the whole collection of Valentino Production Music Library (including Valentino Millennium Production Music Library), only if anyone had ones. By the way. Thanks for understanding me. God bless you!