Author Topic: Please read me :(  (Read 796 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Please read me :(
« on: September 11, 2023, 05:01:12 PM »
Guys, did you guys still like me? Or trying to ignore me? Sorry for behaving like a too much of a talkative person on this community. I'll try to improve myself. So, do you guys ignore me? Or still like me? Please let me know. Thanks. :(

ChunYinZi

Re: Please read me :(
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 06:59:21 PM »
I'm very spontaneous.

For the problems I know, I will speak without reservation

For questions I don't know, I won't reply.

I don't know why you're posting such a message.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 07:18:04 PM »
I'm very spontaneous.

For the problems I know, I will speak without reservation

For questions I don't know, I won't reply.

I don't know why you're posting such a message.
Look, Chun. Like i said, i will try to improve myself. That's all i have to say.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 07:24:24 PM »
In fact, I check the forums every day and frequent the Requests and Track IDs areas.

For things I can help with I usually do what I can, as I have download access to many library sites and I know many libraries and listen to a lot of music.

But for things I can't help with, I keep quiet.

Also, there are some requests that I usually ignore

For example, requests for large numbers of albums, 10 - 50 albums, or more.

In my two years on the forum there have been some people I've come to admire who are equally helpful and share things

I've become friends with them, we help each other, we communicate.

Strictly speaking, it's impossible to organize all the library music in the world, because so much of it is out of business and off the shelves, and there's nothing to listen to.

The libraries that we know of are only about 40% of the libraries in the world.

And I'm grateful for the people who have helped me.

And finally, since I'm from China and I'm jet-lagged, I'm going to bed.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 07:34:19 PM »
In fact, I check the forums every day and frequent the Requests and Track IDs areas.

For things I can help with I usually do what I can, as I have download access to many library sites and I know many libraries and listen to a lot of music.

But for things I can't help with, I keep quiet.

Also, there are some requests that I usually ignore

For example, requests for large numbers of albums, 10 - 50 albums, or more.

In my two years on the forum there have been some people I've come to admire who are equally helpful and share things

I've become friends with them, we help each other, we communicate.

Strictly speaking, it's impossible to organize all the library music in the world, because so much of it is out of business and off the shelves, and there's nothing to listen to.

The libraries that we know of are only about 40% of the libraries in the world.

And I'm grateful for the people who have helped me.

And finally, since I'm from China and I'm jet-lagged, I'm going to bed.
Okay. That's good to hear. Thanks for the advice.

nidostar

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 11:02:19 PM »
Guys, did you guys still like me? Or trying to ignore me? Sorry for behaving like a too much of a talkative person on this community. I'll try to improve myself. So, do you guys ignore me? Or still like me? Please let me know. Thanks. :(
This is a forum not a chat room. As ChunYinZi says if we don't have anything useful to contribute to a post then we say nothing. I am also puzzled why you posted this message. I'm not sure it helps your relationship with other members.

The_Eleventh_Hour

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 02:58:11 AM »
I have looked through some of your posts (recent and old) and the vast majority of the questions you have asked, have been answered in some way or another. I will have a crack at some that may have gone unanswered:

''Hey guys, good news! These are not removed. Just a website named "anonfiles.com" having a problem on my new computer my dad recently bought for me. Again, what should i do?''

It is not your computer that is at fault, it is your IP that is not allowing you to view the site: You need a proxy server (google please)

''Good news guys! When i go to musrc.com, i found ones. But bummer for me, because when i click one of these, it said this: "404 Not Found - nginx/1.22.1". What should i do?! Are these things removed or not? Please help me! :'(''

Learn to read instruction properly, failing that, send a private message to the owner of the site (retronic) I am sure they will guide you to reading instruction properly!

''If someone identified these music, then please reply to me. Thanks! ;D''

Could it be possible that no one that read your post knows the answer to your question? Would you rather 400 people say 'Sorry do not know' just so you feel you have friends?

''Sad, i only have 3GB transfer limit. What should i do now? Please help me! :'(''

Purchase more transfer limit!

''Bummer for me. Why? Because it said "Unfortunately, Firefox has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, and we recommend you to install the MEGA Desktop App to download large files (or use Chrome)". What should i do?! :( :'(''

Download with jdownloader, or something (google maybe)

''I'm using Chrome. And it was that. What should i do?! :'(''

See above

''Hey, Psyclon. Bad news, when it's 12%, it said this: "Your in-browser storage for MEGA is full. Your download will continue automatically after you free up some space." What should i do? :'(
Please let me know! Thanks!''

Free up some space.... maybe? (guess the clue here is in the message given)

''That was a amazing share! I always wanted that. I wanted to download, but i fear that when i download this, it will says "Transfer quota exceeded". Please help!''

wait 24 hours till the quota resets!

''Hello? Is anyone here? I said i would like a request for SmartSound Audio Palette album. The album is AP00 Dimensions.

Does anyone, by any chance, happen to have the SmartSound Audio Palette album? The album is AP00 Dimensions. If yes, then please reply. Thanks! ;)''

I am sure you have posted many posts like this. If someone has it, they would have shared it i am sure.. Take a stab in the dark on the contrary reason as to why it has not been posted!

I could go on, but i think i would just come across as a cantankerous, capricious, rather insensitive obstinate PITA.

Just cos no one responds, does not mean you're not liked, but you may wish to read what you have typed before posting, as a lot of what you're asking is pretty self explanatory and i felt myself wondering ... a lot.

As for your post here:

Am i ignoring you? Not really. I try to be inciteful and helpful rather than posting 'No, sorry' ' Do not have it, sorry' You're not the only one that posts a requests, or asks for help, that does not get answered. If i went around and posted 'no, sorry' to everyone that i had no answer for, i would probably have 200000000000000 posts.

Do i like you? I do not know you, cos you are nothing but a text message on a forum. However i will say this. You come across as being rather needy and the fact you have to make posts like this, makes you come across very insecure..

Again i could go on, but see above.

I am sorry if my response was not inciteful, helpful, or what you wanted to hear... But at least i responded.... So! ;)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 12:25:59 PM »
I have looked through some of your posts (recent and old) and the vast majority of the questions you have asked, have been answered in some way or another. I will have a crack at some that may have gone unanswered:

''Hey guys, good news! These are not removed. Just a website named "anonfiles.com" having a problem on my new computer my dad recently bought for me. Again, what should i do?''

It is not your computer that is at fault, it is your IP that is not allowing you to view the site: You need a proxy server (google please)

''Good news guys! When i go to musrc.com, i found ones. But bummer for me, because when i click one of these, it said this: "404 Not Found - nginx/1.22.1". What should i do?! Are these things removed or not? Please help me! :'(''

Learn to read instruction properly, failing that, send a private message to the owner of the site (retronic) I am sure they will guide you to reading instruction properly!

''If someone identified these music, then please reply to me. Thanks! ;D''

Could it be possible that no one that read your post knows the answer to your question? Would you rather 400 people say 'Sorry do not know' just so you feel you have friends?

''Sad, i only have 3GB transfer limit. What should i do now? Please help me! :'(''

Purchase more transfer limit!

''Bummer for me. Why? Because it said "Unfortunately, Firefox has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, and we recommend you to install the MEGA Desktop App to download large files (or use Chrome)". What should i do?! :( :'(''

Download with jdownloader, or something (google maybe)

''I'm using Chrome. And it was that. What should i do?! :'(''

See above

''Hey, Psyclon. Bad news, when it's 12%, it said this: "Your in-browser storage for MEGA is full. Your download will continue automatically after you free up some space." What should i do? :'(
Please let me know! Thanks!''

Free up some space.... maybe? (guess the clue here is in the message given)

''That was a amazing share! I always wanted that. I wanted to download, but i fear that when i download this, it will says "Transfer quota exceeded". Please help!''

wait 24 hours till the quota resets!

''Hello? Is anyone here? I said i would like a request for SmartSound Audio Palette album. The album is AP00 Dimensions.

Does anyone, by any chance, happen to have the SmartSound Audio Palette album? The album is AP00 Dimensions. If yes, then please reply. Thanks! ;)''

I am sure you have posted many posts like this. If someone has it, they would have shared it i am sure.. Take a stab in the dark on the contrary reason as to why it has not been posted!

I could go on, but i think i would just come across as a cantankerous, capricious, rather insensitive obstinate PITA.

Just cos no one responds, does not mean you're not liked, but you may wish to read what you have typed before posting, as a lot of what you're asking is pretty self explanatory and i felt myself wondering ... a lot.

As for your post here:

Am i ignoring you? Not really. I try to be inciteful and helpful rather than posting 'No, sorry' ' Do not have it, sorry' You're not the only one that posts a requests, or asks for help, that does not get answered. If i went around and posted 'no, sorry' to everyone that i had no answer for, i would probably have 200000000000000 posts.

Do i like you? I do not know you, cos you are nothing but a text message on a forum. However i will say this. You come across as being rather needy and the fact you have to make posts like this, makes you come across very insecure..

Again i could go on, but see above.

I am sorry if my response was not inciteful, helpful, or what you wanted to hear... But at least i responded.... So! ;)
Oh, i see. I understand now what you are trying to say and trying to help me. Maybe it was just my language. For now, i'll try to improve myself. Thanks for understanding me. God bless you always. ;)

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2023, 02:07:50 PM »
Keep in mind that Yohanes is apparently a minor as he said he got a new laptop his father purchased.
While I think it's great to see young people interested in this niche music, it obviously clashes a lot with the older generations when it comes to behaviour. As said before, I work in retail, and the lack of any patience is getting me angry every day. Just last week some ordered me to f*ck myself because he could not get a special hair dye in our store despite having about 120 different colours... It's a generation of instant-access media, overnight deliverys and home-delivered fast food (it's in the name even) and this is how Zoomers (Generation Z, contrary to Boomers) are socialized. It's a real craze and shows again that smartphones are the bane of this century.

If you also check with another minor - BenKirb - there are similarities. Even though Ben really improved and gives back to the board.