Author Topic: Finding a couple of library tracks  (Read 1031 times)

Soundtracker

Finding a couple of library tracks
« on: September 06, 2023, 05:14:22 PM »
Hey all,

I heard a beautiful track on a customer's phone system. It appears to be a library track as SoundHound identified it as a track on a drama CD "Story of 365 days~chapter.HEART"

I logged into the phone system, it just shows as the default "system" hold music, un-named.

Another one where I found even more sources through ID apps.

Trying to ID it came up with Closing - Robert Blake, clearly not the actual source for it..

Also here in super low quality at the beginning..

I ended up getting into a deep rabbit hole here, searching many different stock music distribution sites for matches. Sadly I came back with nothing, but since they seem somewhat common I wondered if anybody here knew them

If anybody knows them, or have any leads, please let me know. Me, my coworker and my best friend would love to hear un-tampered versions. Thank you!

ilovelibrarymusic

Re: Finding a couple of library tracks
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 07:45:13 PM »

Another one where I found even more sources through ID apps.

Trying to ID it came up with Closing - Robert Blake, clearly not the actual source for it..

Also here in super low quality at the beginning..

I ended up getting into a deep rabbit hole here, searching many different stock music distribution sites for matches. Sadly I came back with nothing, but since they seem somewhat common I wondered if anybody here knew them

If anybody knows them, or have any leads, please let me know. Me, my coworker and my best friend would love to hear un-tampered versions. Thank you!

Hello,

The track originates from the album "Easy Listening Vol 1" from Sonic Liberty. The track title is "Underwater".

ChunYinZi

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 07:59:11 PM »
I'd like to add to that.

This music belongs to Royalty Free Music, and when you demo it, it's going to be watermarked unless you buy it and get the wav.

It is sold on different websites

Like Sonic Liberty and Smartsound.

Regarding the music, I own the official version sold by smartsound, so I've decided to share it.

But note that the longest version of smartsound's official release is only one minute.

If you want to enjoy the official Sonic Liberty 2-minute version, you can buy it yourself.

htXXs://mega.nz/file/tO8iVZyJ#sBg8VVOqIibum44Z4SOAHvKseHD9B9A1QVjGkppcil0

Soundtracker

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 08:59:34 PM »
I'd like to add to that.

This music belongs to Royalty Free Music, and when you demo it, it's going to be watermarked unless you buy it and get the wav.

Regarding the music, I own the official version sold by smartsound, so I've decided to share it.

But note that the longest version of smartsound's official release is only one minute.

If you want to enjoy the official Sonic Liberty 2-minute version, you can buy it yourself.

Thank you so much for sharing it! I'll have to check out the rest of the Sonic Liberty library, that song is so beautiful.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 09:32:28 PM »
I'd like to add to that.

Thank you so much for sharing it! I'll have to check out the rest of the Sonic Liberty library, that song is so beautiful.

If you're willing to buy the full version of Underwater sold by Sonic Liberty and share it on the forums, that would be a great thing.

A lot of their music is good, and I hope you enjoy listening to it.

Soundtracker

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 12:45:29 PM »
If you're willing to buy the full version of Underwater sold by Sonic Liberty and share it on the forums, that would be a great thing.

A lot of their music is good, and I hope you enjoy listening to it.

I have found the full track as an 128kbps preview here at the very least which is nice.
https://www.en.klangarchiv.com/category/acoustic-pop/song/underwater-1