Author Topic: [FAN] Orchester Roy Livingstone, Orchester Richie Hillman, Orchester H. Hötter  (Read 1251 times)

Constable Odo

FAN was a German independent record label based in Hamburg. Between ca. 1968 - 1973 they released 50+ albums of Jazz, Beat, Easy Listening, Latin, Funk and Folk music under the "FAN special" series. Some of the composers and band leaders are no strangers in the world of German library music (Werner Tautz, Peter Jacques, Conti Eckert, Heinz Kiessling, Heinz Hötter, Harry Theis, Hans Werner Kleve etc.). I have quite a few "FAN" LPs and will rip & upload them here in loose order  :)     (See my other FAN posts here)

(Addendum: all the rips of my 20 FAN albums can be found here in FLAC, or follow this thread which contains a link to a folder wiith another 22 rips made by another LMT member)

[FAN] 666 241 - Musik Ist Meine Welt - Tanzmusik Mit Dem Orchester Roy Livingstone (ca. 1970)

FLAC:  pixeldrain.com/u/crzHFX34
mp3 :  pixeldrain.com/u/pLpYLUVR

[FAN] 666 251 - Going My Happy Way - Tanzmusik Mit Dem Orchester Richie Hillman (1972)

FLAC:  pixeldrain.com/u/NLPfsUP8
mp3 :  pixeldrain.com/u/tJfKqjUp

[FAN] 666 257 - Birds In The Sun - Orchester Heinz Hötter (ca. 1973)

FLAC:  pixeldrain.com/u/mSCfFZ16
mp3 :  pixeldrain.com/u/meszJgfP

« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 12:52:08 PM by Constable Odo »

nidostar

Thanks Constable Odo for an excellent share. The link with library music is stronger than you might think. Apart from a couple of tracks the Heinz Hötter album Birds In The Sun was released by Brull's Harmonic Music Library as CBG 667 Brassy Bright And Bright Brassy (ht**s://www.discogs.com/release/5040084-Various-Brassy-Bright-And-Bright-Brassy). I certainly can't wait for more of these. Thank you so much.

sj_beat

Thanks , Constable Odo  :)

grendizer1

Muchos Gracias Constable Odo  :)

Ice8

Many thanks Constable Odo.

fender64

Thanks!

Mayzio C

I appreciate these records so much thank you!