Author Topic: Why, does any one, not answering or paying attention to me? :(  (Read 738 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Why, does any one starting to ignore me?! >:(

(Sorry for my anger. :( :'( :-[)

Hi everyone. It's me. So, it appears that no one has ever replied to me or do me a request or identify the music tracks on some of my following pages below:
https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=6990.0
https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=6993.0
https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=6598.msg45928
https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=6670.msg46539

It seems like it's starting to get lonely for sometime, which i guess they were getting very busy.

If i got people talking to me. Please reply. Thanks!

Again, my sincere apology for my anger, or my patience running thin.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 04:29:04 AM by Yohanes Salomo »

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: Why, does any one, not answering or paying attention to me? :(
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 07:01:45 AM »
Hi,
Often when it’s a request and people don’t have what you are looking for people don’t reply.  The forum has been quieter generally as well and it isn’t personal 🙂

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 09:07:28 AM »
Hi,
Often when it’s a request and people don’t have what you are looking for people don’t reply.  The forum has been quieter generally as well and it isn’t personal
Oh i see. Thanks for the info! I'm glad you're here for me! I guess they were a little bit busy. ;D

Bronic

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 11:06:19 AM »
I observed the track ID session and most of the answered topics have already some clue of their origin in the question.

The truly mysterious ones are usually unanswered and that's kinda expected. People are not databases. The response to this kind of post is more based on luck and it's even harder if you don't give any context to what you are looking fo like here was it used (country, type of media) and when it was used. Someone might not know the track in question but may give a direction for your research.

As an example I have my white whale of unknown track. When asking elsewhere I give the whole annoying context.

On top of this the web itself really seems weird lately. Every place I visit seems to have a general decrease in engagement or participation everywhere. Myself and others posted the track on some big sites but it was barely heard and failed to generate any interest.

Your own effort and patience are the keys!

nidostar

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 11:39:09 AM »
As I've mentioned to you before, Yohanes, this is a forum not a paid service. It comprises a large number of people who enjoy listening and sharing production music library tracks. The fact that nobody has responded to your requests is most likely because nobody knows the answer to your question.

As Bronic says, you must be patient. Equally you must accept that it is possible that your request may be sufficiently obscure that even the most avid tunesmith is unable to offer any help.

As Retronic has mentioned the forum has been quiet of late. This is most likely in part because in Europe it is time for summer holidays. But it isn't, as you conclude, that people are busy. Rather it is that we simply don't know the answer to your questions. In which case you shouldn't be surprised that you won't get a reply.

I think the fact that you have prompted so many responses to your original (angry) post confirms that you are not being ignored.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 12:33:50 PM »
To the question of finding unknown music, if I know the source then I'll answer, if I don't know the source I won't respond

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 01:54:59 PM »
Yeah, it was. I was too impatient because it was so annoying that no one has ever answered me. That embarrased me a bit. :-[
But hey, i'm so glad that all of you in this community knew still do care for me. ;D