Author Topic: SmartSound Audio Palette request  (Read 921 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
SmartSound Audio Palette request
« on: August 15, 2023, 12:33:51 PM »
From the link i've been finding for this music: htxxs://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=6982.0

I think i would like a request for SmartSound Audio Palette album. The album is AP00 Dimensions.

Does anyone, by any chance, happen to have the SmartSound Audio Palette album? The album is AP00 Dimensions. If yes, then please reply. Thanks! ;)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: SmartSound Audio Palette request
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 02:53:54 PM »
Hello? Is anyone here? I said i would like a request for SmartSound Audio Palette album. The album is AP00 Dimensions.

Does anyone, by any chance, happen to have the SmartSound Audio Palette album? The album is AP00 Dimensions. If yes, then please reply. Thanks! ;)

comicsrovio

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 12:36:02 PM »
Not much information about that album, except the only thing I knew these tracks was merged with SmartSound AP01 album before once again removed after renamed as "Full Spectrum" circa 2002-2003.

The only thing I got here is preview from the old Sonic Desktop website here: hxxxs://web.archive.org/web/19980525045357/hxxx://www.sonicdesktop.com/music/ap1.mov

Hope somebody can share these tracks.

comicsrovio

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 12:52:46 PM »
Here's one of those tracks from AP00. It was used by VTV (Vietnam).

Can anyone know and share that track?

comicsrovio

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 02:39:18 AM »

Hi again. Since no one can't help I've tried to discover the albums myself (torrent seems to have this album but all magnet is not available).

Thanks to one of my friend, I'm able to find a small number of tracks from album AP00: Dimensions, which also include the track that I'm looking at.
The track name is: Nightlife.

Here is the full version of this track: hxxxs://mega.nz/file/nhtFUBAI#qdXfJTFMxmISjgFDmHITR-6Jh-MpSP65HzK8yIDrdMc (mp3 320kbps)

Other tracks that I have currently including: Dance Club, Four Seasons, Gladiators, On My Mind, On The Town, Bayou Bash, Power and Glory.

If you want these songs, I will send it in both WAV and original SDS files (contains instruction on how to open it with Audacity instead of Sonicfire Pro).

comicsrovio

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 02:14:00 AM »

Hi again. Since no one can't help I've tried to discover the albums myself (torrent seems to have this album but all magnet is not available).

Thanks to one of my friend, I'm able to find a small number of tracks from album AP00: Dimensions, which also include the track that I'm looking at.

Here is the full version of this track: hxxxs://mega.nz/file/nhtFUBAI#qdXfJTFMxmISjgFDmHITR-6Jh-MpSP65HzK8yIDrdMc (mp3 320kbps)

Other tracks that I have currently including: Dance Club, Four Seasons, Gladiators, On My Mind, On The Town, Bayou Bash, Power and Glory.

If you want these songs, I will send it in both WAV and original SDS files (contains instruction on how to open it with Audacity instead of Sonicfire Pro).
Here you go!

hxxxs://mega.nz/folder/yoMjFBia#afIl-nkBTSoYzsWeRY3D2A

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 06:31:17 AM »

Here you go!

Ah! Thanks for the albums you gave me! I've always wanted that after 7 months of waiting. You're the best! ;D ;D ;D
(There's a little bit of music tracks though. But even with that, i'm still grateful of what you gave me. Thanks! ;D)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 06:36:33 AM »

Here you go!

Ah! Thanks for the albums you gave me! I've always wanted that after 7 months of waiting. You're the best! ;D ;D ;D
(There's a little bit of music tracks though. But even with that, i'm still grateful of what you gave me. Thanks! ;D)
'
Head's up! I have a little talk. This was a amazing share you gave me. But for some reason, i heard a little bit of audible error. But even with that, i'm still grateful for what you gave me for! Thanks! ;D

comicsrovio

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 04:30:51 PM »

Here you go!

'
Head's up! I have a little talk. This was a amazing share you gave me. But for some reason, i heard a little bit of audible error. But even with that, i'm still grateful for what you gave me for! Thanks! ;D
That's because I can only open these as mono instead of stereo, which is why its sound very choppy.

Luckily I have found a way to open these sds files properly using stereo sound. I'll try to export these again as soon as I can.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2024, 11:53:06 AM »
I can tell you guys really want this album.

I bought it on the SmartSound website many years ago, and it had to be edited with a specific program, and there was a password on the purchased album to open it with the program.

There are 30 tracks on it.

I decided to share them.

But I may cancel it at any time.

Today is a traditional Chinese holiday, which simply means to honor the dead, and today my family and I went to the cemetery to visit some of the dead, like my grandma, and I went to the cemetery to see some of the dead.

I think we should cherish the moment and spend more time with our families.

htXXs://mega.nz/file/YfkykbaR#DIXhwG_RCott0uPXgw3RnL4KAOONDdII8Db_clyppac

comicsrovio

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2024, 12:47:38 PM »

I bought it on the SmartSound website many years ago, and it had to be edited with a specific program, and there was a password on the purchased album to open it with the program.

I decided to share them.

Today is a traditional Chinese holiday, which simply means to honor the dead, and today my family and I went to the cemetery to visit some of the dead, like my grandma, and I went to the cemetery to see some of the dead.

Thanks for sharing that album.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2024, 04:50:24 PM »

I decided to share them.

Ah! Thanks for the great share you have! I've been waiting for almost 8 months from now. ;D ;D ;D