Author Topic: Composers of Backtraxx 1 & 2 (Digital Juice) (formerly River City Sound Prod.)  (Read 758 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Hey guys! It's me again. So, does anyone know who are the composers of Backtraxx 1 & 2 (Digital Juice) (formerly River City Sound Productions)? Please let me know! Thanks!

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
Steven Wenger composed several tracks.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Steven Wenger composed several tracks.
Okay. Another composers are Robert Rowe, Curt Macdonald and Bill Holloman.
(*Steven Wenger = Steve Wenger? or Steven Wenger?)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 07:53:16 AM by Yohanes Salomo »

ChunYinZi

At least 30% of Backtraxx's tunes are from Fresh Music, the music titles haven't changed

They're supposed to be working together.

So all you have to do is look at Fresh Music's info to find out who the composers are.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
At least 30% of Backtraxx's tunes are from Fresh Music, the music titles haven't changed

So all you have to do is look at Fresh Music's info to find out who the composers are.
Sure i can, but unfortunately, the Fresh Music website got shut down. So do you happen to have that link for this? Thanks!

ChunYinZi

Sure i can, but unfortunately, the Fresh Music website got shut down. So do you happen to have that link for this? Thanks!

Check them out here

Please note that since Fresh Music only has about 30% of the music from Backtraxx

You can do a music name search at

http://attentionmusic.sg3.harvestmedia.net/#/library/29ea6f687360dcfc

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo

Check them out here

Please note that since Fresh Music only has about 30% of the music from Backtraxx

You can do a music name search at

http://attentionmusic.sg3.harvestmedia.net/#/library/29ea6f687360dcfc
Sure, thanks my friend! ;D