Author Topic: [Pony Records] 33 XLP 10005 - Orchestra Mario Bertolazzi - La Natura (1972)  (Read 2503 times)

musica pal pueblo

Thank you

[(Sub)]

Many thanks Rocco

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
Thanks Rocco  :)
LMT my safe place.

mahumachinen

I gave this rip to my sound engineer friends and it seems to be a pretty effective attempt to improve the rip without losing frequencies.
Please, enjoy. Sounds like a keeper for this rarity.
***link removed due to some mistake, it's going to be replaced soon***
Much love!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 11:38:16 AM by Greta »

Greta

• Administrator
mahumachinen, it would be nice to know what has been done to this rip.

Would you tell that in support of my poor ears, which only catch an increase of volume? (not listening through the adequate equipment actually, I admit...)

Oh, track b5 is actually track b6, track b4 is actually track b5, and track b4 "Tristezza" is missing.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 09:56:07 AM by Greta »
G.

mahumachinen

Opps, what I poor attempt that was from my side. I didn't check the formal part of it and seems like the guys missed the order of the release. I will be back with a proper one and more details on the work done with the sound. Please feel free to remove the wrong link, so the members would not get confused. Thank you!

Greta

• Administrator
Ok, done.

And I'll be "all-ears".
G.

mahumachinen

Attempt 2. Cleaned as much as possible considering the initial rip.
https://we.tl/t-pUQH6WsWPs [Pony Records] 33 XLP 10005 - Orchestra Mario Bertolazzi - La Natura (1972)
here is the corrected version. the rip is cleaned as much as possible and corrected frequency spectrum is brought to more acceptable, as much as possible considering the original rip. sound quality and perception are very subjective, and depend on a lot of things: from the set-up and skills, to monitors or headphones on which everything is listened to. I add a rip of another library nugget, which was ripped on appropriate equipment with appropriate skills. Just to show the difference.
https://we.tl/t-n9YI3SdKI9 A.Hobson - Earth Mover

Greta

• Administrator
"cleaned"..ok.

Thank you for your version mahumachinen.

I would add an extra thanks to Rocco, because without his share this would not have been possible. What you think?
G.

mahumachinen

Of course. Without initial rip there is nothing to clean.)

musica pal pueblo

Many thanks