Author Topic: ATMOS Requests  (Read 5044 times)

bummbrotha

Re: ATMOS Requests
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2023, 04:55:21 AM »
Anyone have a high quality rip of the "Ethereal" release, since the record goes for quite a bit on discogs?

tonyc1971

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2023, 10:32:28 AM »
Yeah, no problem.  Not sure who shared this originally so thanks to them.  Link below...

ATMOS 015 - Various Artists - Ethereal [FLAC]
http$://mega.nz/folder/f8FEFIxa#-WNGUgC8mJVA197Uhxhiaw

Ice8

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2023, 12:11:11 PM »
Many thanks Tony for the ATMOS 15.

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2023, 01:39:59 PM »
Thanks so much Tony
LMT my safe place.

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2023, 08:27:19 AM »
Did this a couple of weeks ago but missed off track 11, now added.
ATMOS 13 - Zaptrax

pixeldrain.com/u/LwUqEVJW

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2023, 09:33:59 AM »
This one has been a nightmare to rip.  There's something about these LPs; they don't seem to clean up very well and are noisy and they seem to skip more- I had to record this in four sections because it was skipping continuously and I had to weight the stylus to get to the end.  I don't even like these so I'm not doing any more for a few weeks! Very annoying.  I had to edit out sections that were skipping but got fed up so certainly 'Reggae' needs editing down as it has at least two parts where the record gets stuck.  There may be others.  Plus, while I'm ranting they have so many composers tagging is a ball-ache as well....  anyway.... Breathe!!!!

ATMOS 14 - Jingles 2 - Dance And Disorder

pixeldrain.com/u/X8FySEha

nidostar

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2023, 10:34:37 AM »
This one has been a nightmare to rip.  There's something about these LPs; they don't seem to clean up very well and are noisy and they seem to skip more- I had to record this in four sections because it was skipping continuously and I had to weight the stylus to get to the end.  I don't even like these so I'm not doing any more for a few weeks! Very annoying.  I had to edit out sections that were skipping but got fed up so certainly 'Reggae' needs editing down as it has at least two parts where the record gets stuck.  There may be others.  Plus, while I'm ranting they have so many composers tagging is a ball-ache as well....  anyway.... Breathe!!!!
I feel I should download this just to pay tribute to the amount of effort you've put into it. But to be honest it's your rant that made my day!! Sit down, Retro, with a glass of wine or something and enjoy the sunshine for a while. :)

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2023, 10:49:16 AM »
 ;D  Always here to serve. I feel better now after some vigorous hoovering!!

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2023, 11:00:24 AM »
Thanks for your effort and dedication Retronic
LMT my safe place.

Ice8

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2023, 11:45:25 AM »
Many thanks Retronic for the marvellous rip.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2023, 12:32:56 PM »
Yep, thanks a lot.
G.

John_Fred

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2023, 01:03:35 PM »
As always, thanks for these upgrades.  It is very much appreciated that you take the time and effort to get these ripped into a lossless form.  It's is a pain having to capture any form of consecutive analogue media, due not only to the time it takes, but more so when things don't go to plan.  Skipping records is the bane of recording them.  I remember from my days of making compilations onto tape, just how annoying it can be.