Author Topic: Collection of unknown songs starting with "How It's Made"  (Read 671 times)

Jimmy

Collection of unknown songs starting with "How It's Made"
« on: June 09, 2023, 10:39:21 PM »
Hello everybody!
Over the last 20 odd years I've collected a couple of unknown tracks which I thought would never get any info on in till I discovered this forum. I wish I knew about this place years ago!
I'll start off with this
If the video doesn't start at time marked, song starts at 5:20

A little background info, back when imdb had a forum someone on there posted that the songs sounds like they have been made on a Korg KARMA music workstation synthesizer. This is the part that makes me nervous, from what I understand about it is that it can make songs on the fly and these how it's made songs are mostly made for the show alone. But I managed to find one song over the 20 years of looking :o
If anybody is interested the swiss cheese segment featured on episode 157 Season 13.

Its called Weary Spleen by knive eight
https://soundcloud.com/knive-eight/weary-spleen

I forgot to mention that the song in the vinyl video is also used in the 3d animation and the automotive oil filter episodes.

Good day!

Jimmy

Re: Collection of unknown songs starting with "How It's Made"
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 09:08:56 AM »
Hello,
Here is the Japanese version of how it's made called "The Making." I think it's made by a company called AX-ON the website is not search friendly just like Productions MAJ site who produced How it's Made. (Forgot to add that info in my first post)

Song starts at the 7:50 mark.

The second song I think might be from a popular video editor music library. I remember hearing this song a lot on youtube back in the late 2000's early 2010's.
At 2:30 has music only.

I forgot this one

I wanted to add that on these videos I used music recognition sites and the results are just other yt videos that use the same song.

Later!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 09:54:25 AM by Jimmy »

ChunYinZi

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 08:09:43 PM »
Hello,
Here is the Japanese version of how it's made called "The Making." I think it's made by a company called AX-ON the website is not search friendly just like Productions MAJ site who produced How it's Made. (Forgot to add that info in my first post)

Song starts at the 7:50 mark.

The second song I think might be from a popular video editor music library. I remember hearing this song a lot on youtube back in the late 2000's early 2010's.
At 2:30 has music only.

I forgot this one

I wanted to add that on these videos I used music recognition sites and the results are just other yt videos that use the same song.

Later!

2 minutes and 40 seconds of video

Music should be Synergy 

from SMARTSOUND

The album is Full Spectrum

Sounds very similar, you can confirm

Jimmy

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 11:30:49 PM »
2 minutes and 40 seconds of video

Music should be Synergy

from SMARTSOUND