Author Topic: [Radio Records] - RR 121 - Complesso Iron Stars  (Read 2483 times)

Greta

• Administrator
[Radio Records] - RR 121 - Complesso Iron Stars
« on: June 11, 2023, 11:02:50 AM »
I've seen a request about this few days ago.
I was intrigued by the record cause it was reminding me to something.
Till I realized it's a mix of a couple of Mozart Edition (n.52 and n.61 if I recall correctly).

The two Mozart have been shared in the past, so I merged them and set up what I think was the right tracklist.
Thanks to the OP's of the Mozart rips.

Enjoy.

[Radio Records] - RR 121 - Complesso Iron Stars - Il Complesso Iron Stars Presenta (1969)
music by Maria Augusta Bruni, Fausto Maggioni, Ugo Adducci, Chiola (Fausto Maggioni), Asfrinio (Mario Morghen)
flac - 16bit, 44.1kHz
mega.nz/file/HZ5gzZqb#aK5wp1WdRGXFBkEzjQd8ROoHHDy2QzSGJFe7HTzsGGo
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 11:04:30 AM by Greta »
G.

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
Re: [Radio Records] - RR 121 - Complesso Iron Stars
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 11:15:13 AM »
Cool Greta! Thanks for your shares  :)
LMT my safe place.

AfricPepperbird

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 02:03:37 PM »
Thanks a lot!

Rocco

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 07:17:28 PM »
Thanks a lot for this gem Greta!
A new Radio Records, bright and sparkling. Much appreciated!

nidostar

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2023, 07:47:47 PM »
Well remembered, Greta. Thanks for this share. So these are works written by Italian composers but, according to the back of MELP 52, the copyright is held by the British publisher Mozart Edition rather than the Italian label Radio Records? No wonder I find the world of library music so confusing. And that's before the likes of Fay Gibbs change the names of all the titles.

Flemming

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2023, 10:26:46 PM »
Great work, thank you very much Greta.  :)

Ice8

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2023, 11:09:22 PM »
Thanks Greta for the excellent rip.

[(Sub)]

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2023, 05:59:22 AM »

Great job !

Thanks Greta to clear the light on this

Apparently several of Radio records comes from Moazart edition,
as RR 122 mostly ME LP 020, RR 123 is ME LP 024, ...

Kwantum Assassin

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2023, 01:50:08 PM »
Thanks !

Texas Ranger

• ☆UNDERWATER JAZZ☆
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2023, 09:24:35 PM »
Thank you very much!

zoomo

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2023, 10:33:46 PM »
Amazing, thanks very much Greta.

Tanasi

• formerly wfoster00
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2023, 01:56:31 AM »
thanks!

likedeeler

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2023, 10:33:24 AM »
Thank you for this, Greta! However ...

... what you've done has resulted in a misrepresentation. This is not a rip of Radio Records RR 121.

The fact that it isn't but is labelled as such is going to lead to problems in the future when this home-made compilation of parts of two Mozart rips of unknown -- and possibly different -- pedigree is shared by others. Then it will turn into a falsification, misleading people into believing they've got something which in reality they don't.

I would like to ask you (and all downloaders here as well) to consider tagging these files according to their true nature, at least. This might leave a bit of a chance that not everyone who happens to receive them via downloads of downloads of downloads will entertain illusions about what they actually are.

It should also increase the probability that we may, at some point, be able to listen to a veritable recording of Radio Records RR 121.

PS I have deleted my download, as it is the easiest way of avoiding the problems described above.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 03:49:56 PM by likedeeler »

nidostar

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2023, 05:58:19 PM »
Thank you for this, Greta! However ...

... what you've done has resulted in a misrepresentation. This is not a rip of Radio Records RR 121.

The fact that it isn't but is labelled as such is going to lead to problems in the future when this home-made compilation of parts of two Mozart rips of unknown -- and possibly different -- pedigree is shared by others. Then it will turn into a falsification, misleading people into believing they've got something which in reality they don't.

I would like to ask you (and all downloaders here as well) to consider tagging these files according to their true nature, at least. This might leave a bit of a chance that not everyone who happens to receive them via downloads of downloads of downloads will entertain illusions about what they actually are.

It should also increase the probability that we may, at some point, be able to listen to a veritable recording of Radio Records RR 121.

PS I have deleted my download, as it is the easiest way of avoiding the problems described above.
Personally I think that this is taking things a little far. Judging from the comments in this topic many members, including myself, appreciate Greta's share. Whilst the compilation may not be a faithful rip of a Radio Records album it is an accurate representation of how the album would sound and Greta has made that clear in her post. For me it's all about the music. But that's just my opinion.

Pino

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2023, 09:27:15 PM »
Super ...👍👍👍
Many thanks Greta 🎸🎹