Author Topic: Sound Ideas MegaMix (2006) [WAV]  (Read 3218 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: Sound Ideas MegaMix (2006) [WAV]
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2023, 02:10:20 PM »
Try using a different browser - Firefox or Chrome.
I'm using Chrome. And it was that. What should i do?! :'(

nidostar

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2023, 03:33:06 PM »
Try Firefox. Alternatively download and install the Mega Desktop app which Mega recommends for large downloads. I’ve not used that app so can’t vouch for its bona fides or reliability.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 04:52:05 PM by nidostar »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2023, 04:15:39 PM »
Try Firefox. Alternatively download and install the Mega Download app which Mega recommends for large downloads. I’ve not used that app so can’t vouch for its bona fides or reliability.
Bummer for me. Why? Because it said "Unfortunately, Firefox has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, and we recommend you to install the MEGA Desktop App to download large files (or use Chrome)". What should i do?! :( :'(

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2023, 04:21:07 PM »
And also, to me, i wanted to see if this thing happen to have some tracks that are composed by Craig Austin, which were happen to be from 1988 to 1993. That's all i have to say! ;D

ChunYinZi

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2023, 04:40:58 PM »
Why don't you plan on spending some money to get a membership?

nidostar

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2023, 05:00:18 PM »
Try Firefox. Alternatively download and install the Mega Desktop app which Mega recommends for large downloads. I’ve not used that app so can’t vouch for its bona fides or reliability.
Bummer for me. Why? Because it said "Unfortunately, Firefox has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, and we recommend you to install the MEGA Desktop App to download large files (or use Chrome)". What should i do?! :( :'(
Er, try the Mega Desktop app like I suggested (sorry I'd said "Download" rather than "Desktop" in my earlier post - now corrected)?

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2023, 06:14:52 PM »
Er, try the Mega Desktop app like I suggested (sorry I'd said "Download" rather than "Desktop" in my earlier post - now corrected)?
I have MEGA Desktop App installed, and that's funny, because MEGA Desktop App is called "MEGAsync". Does this worked for me? I guess i'll give it a try.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2023, 06:22:57 PM »
I have MEGA Desktop App installed, and that's funny, because MEGA Desktop App is called "MEGAsync". Does this worked for me? I guess i'll give it a try.
D'oh! Eureka! nidostar, you're right! It does download large files! But the only downside of this is that it could increase transfer used bar. But at least it worked. Thanks for the tip and advice! ;D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 06:33:29 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2023, 06:58:11 PM »
Sad, i only have 3GB transfer limit. What should i do now? Please help me! :'(

nidostar

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2023, 11:30:49 PM »
The file you’re trying to download is 48GB. You say that you are limited to 3GB per 24 hrs. So now you’ve got over limitations of your browser you will need to pay for at least a Pro I subscription, as ChunYinZi suggested, which will enable you to transfer up to 2TB in one go. Details are on the Mega website.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2023, 08:09:07 AM »
The file you’re trying to download is 48GB. You say that you are limited to 3GB per 24 hrs. So now you’ve got over limitations of your browser you will need to pay for at least a Pro I subscription, as ChunYinZi suggested, which will enable you to transfer up to 2TB in one go. Details are on the Mega website.
Ok. I guess i will try. Thanks for the tip and advice! ;D

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2023, 10:49:07 AM »
Hey guys, good news! I've finally got this beast on my disk. Well actually, on my external hard disk as i'm running out of my disk. My external hard disks are 1TB, so i could store this big monster collection i've got.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 10:52:49 AM by Yohanes Salomo »

sandmanfan98

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2023, 11:33:27 AM »
Due to complications with MEGA, I updated the link so it can be downloaded from archive.org.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 11:58:53 AM by sandmanfan98 »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2023, 02:56:37 PM »
Due to complications with MEGA, I updated the link so it can be downloaded from archive.org.
Aw, thanks man! Oh yeah! Actually, i've already downloaded this collection. By the way, again, thanks for the greatest share man! ;D

ilovelibrarymusic

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2023, 04:34:15 AM »
Sound Ideas MegaMix

Download here! (48.2 GB)

ISO images of all 20 DVD-ROMs from the set. Includes content from the first 11 Mix Music Libraries (though it seems some of the 30 and stinger underscores from Mix 11 are left out) and all 36 CDs from the Mix Signature Collection. Enjoy!

Wow! This is a big contribution to this forum! Thank you :)