Author Topic: Can anyone help me identify this music which is from China?  (Read 1006 times)

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Hello again, guys! I need your help. I need to identify this music, which was used in China (such as: old Wuhan News intro, China Comunications Audio Visual & Electronic Press logo, etc.) If anyone identify this music, please reply as soon as possible. Thanks! ;)

ChunYinZi

Re: Can anyone help me identify this music which is from China?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 06:57:19 PM »
Hello again, guys! I need your help. I need to identify this music, which was used in China (such as: old Wuhan News intro, China Comunications Audio Visual & Electronic Press logo, etc.) If anyone identify this music, please reply as soon as possible. Thanks! ;)

Hello, I am from China

I am very familiar with the use of library music in China.

Unfortunately, I don't know the source of the video you asked for help with.

But I'm curious, why did you look for Chinese programs?

Could it be because you are also Chinese? Thanks!

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 07:39:02 PM »

Hello, I am from China

Actually, Chun, i'm from Indonesia, and i love Chinese stuff. And i need to find the title of this music which was used on certain logos and programs in around China. Also, it was also heard on this Chinese Station ID here:
Link: hxxps://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19f4y1G7oZ
So, could you or anyone identify this music? Because if you can, then please reply quickly. Thanks! ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 07:56:01 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

ChunYinZi

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 08:33:12 PM »

Hello, I am from China

Actually, Chun, i'm from Indonesia, and i love Chinese stuff. And i need to find the title of this music which was used on certain logos and programs in around China. Also, it was also heard on this Chinese Station ID here:
So, could you or anyone identify this music? Because if you can, then please reply quickly. Thanks! ;D

Sorry, I don't know the source.

Probably no one in our country knows either

But the part that starts 30 seconds into the video is obviously from Koka Media's NEWS album.

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 09:01:01 PM »

Hello, I am from China

Sorry, I don't know the source.

Probably no one in our country knows either

But the part that starts 30 seconds into the video is obviously from Koka Media's NEWS album.
Oh okay then. Then i need you or someone identify this music of this logo and also this station ID. I'll be waiting! Thank you! ;D

Bronco

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 11:09:42 AM »

Sorry for being offtopic, but can you tell if Chinese production music came out on vinyl, or if programs used european/american labels? I don't have knowledge about this whatsoever.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2023, 07:45:58 PM »

Sorry for being offtopic, but can you tell if Chinese production music came out on vinyl, or if programs used european/american labels? I don't have knowledge about this whatsoever.

In China, library music is used extensively, mostly in news opening and closing credits, commercials, and television series.

Most of the music is produced by Universal Music, APM MUSIC, EMI MUSIC, etc.

Among them, the following libraries are the most used

Sound Ideas, Freeplay Music, megatrax music, de wolfe music, Bruton music, Kpm music

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2023, 10:25:40 PM »
Hi there again! While waiting for the title of this music (from China Communications Audio Visual & Electronic Press logo and Yuhua TV ID), i have another music for you to identify, which has some variations/versions here:
link: http$://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rV411r7f5/

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2023, 05:21:19 PM »
Hi there again! While waiting for the title of this music (from China Communications Audio Visual & Electronic Press logo and Yuhua TV ID), i have another music for you to identify, which has some variations/versions here:
link: http$://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rV411r7f5/
Hello? Is anyone there? I have another music that had some variations/versions here while i am waiting for the title of this music (from China Communications Audio Visual & Electronic Press logo and Yuhua TV ID):
link: hxxps://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rV411r7f5/
If someone identify the title of this music, please reply quickly. Thank you! ;)