Author Topic: Megatrax  (Read 752 times)

WIILKAS

Megatrax
« on: May 03, 2023, 01:02:54 AM »
Hello good afternoon to everyone.

Does anyone know the MEGATRAX library?

What do you think of your catalogue?

I just discovered this bookstore a couple of days ago and saw that several of its records were used for commercials for the open television channel Televisa in Mexico in the second half of the 90s, as well as in several trailers for its soap operas for its sale abroad.

Greetings.

ChunYinZi

Re: Megatrax
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 08:34:03 AM »
Library Music from America

In my country, China, they are also frequently used

It is worth mentioning that the wife of the founder of the library is Chinese

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 10:35:14 AM »
I personally am a fan of Megatrax. I collect music that was used in WCW (World Championship Wrestling) and they used over 80 tracks from Megatrax, some of the most wanted tracks. I am aware that a channel used them in their adverts for Ghost Whisperer too, this is how we initially knew that the tracks we were looking for were production. We eventually came across Megatrax and am thankful for it.

KPMFan1000

• lg78
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 12:01:05 PM »
Megatrax is ok. I enjoy some of their albums, it's just a decent label.
LibraryGuy78

WIILKAS

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 03:34:55 PM »
What a curious fact. Thanks friend for your comments.

Here in Mexico I think its use was very little compared to Network Music Ensemble, OGM and Sound Ideas, which have been the best known.

Library Music from America

In my country, China, they are also frequently used

It is worth mentioning that the wife of the founder of the library is Chinese

WIILKAS

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 03:37:16 PM »
If that program you mention was seen here in Mexico, I'll look for videos on the net. I'm also going to explore the group to see if they've shared music from this library.

Thanks for comment.

I personally am a fan of Megatrax. I collect music that was used in WCW (World Championship Wrestling) and they used over 80 tracks from Megatrax, some of the most wanted tracks. I am aware that a channel used them in their adverts for Ghost Whisperer too, this is how we initially knew that the tracks we were looking for were production. We eventually came across Megatrax and am thankful for it.