Author Topic: (flac) Peter Thomas Sound Orchestra - Piano Strings (1969) ViNYLRiP 24-48kHz  (Read 1103 times)

n6

• music begins were words leave off...

flac Vinylrip @ 24-48kHz
hOOps://OOpixeldrain.com/u/9hc1JQvm

A big easy listening and orchestral record by Peter Thomas with lush arrangements.
Happy strings and melodies evoking happiness... My fave is "i love you".

Anyway, i practiced on few loops, a good sampling reservoir !

Enjoy  :)

Be seeing you  ;)

Fuzi

A Peter Thomas is always welcome
Thank you n6
Enjoy the week-end
ᮜᮌ
Life with ⓁⓂⓉ is so rich!

nidostar

Thanks n6. Great quality easy listening that you'd expect from Peter Thomas.

Kwantum Assassin

Thanks !

[(Sub)]

Excellent!
Thank you very much N6

Ice8

Another excellent vinyl from N6! Thanks.

JimmyD

Thanks n6! Superb album!

sj_beat

Hello)) thank you very much for your work! ) Magical music)) But there is one BUT! 2 of your latest works (Daniel Janin in this one) eventually turned out in a real situation mp3 320 (I suspect that you are squeezing it in the end with something? Maybe this conversion "kills" WAV? ( And I also wanted to ask why you write in 48 and not 44 kHz ? Maybe you can figure out the situation? And avoid mistakes in the future) Thanks again for your work  :)) Regards , SJ_Be@T )  ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 04:55:22 AM by sj_beat »

n6

• music begins were words leave off...
Hi SJ beat,

I directly record side A and side B of the vinyl in WAV (by default in 24-48kHz in my Audacity) like many other people on the web.
Then i separate each title individually, always in WAV. Then, after that, i convert each track to FLAC to be able to better tag the whole album.
As for the cover that cannot be integrated - or badly - in a WAV file.

So, I don't compress anything and try to stay as faithful as possible to the initial recording, especially from my own records.

No errors lately either, except for a faulty electrical outlet creating interference with a high-pitched whistle.
Since i discovered this, no more problems.

You know, it's very difficult to escape from the village!  :)

Be seeing you ;)

sj_beat

Hello , n6 :)  Thank you very much for your answer and once again for the rips of wonderful vinyls ) All the same, I think the problem is in the Audacity program itself (perhaps its settings) or in the subsequent conversion to FLAC ! Because to the output is 320 kbt. If you have the opportunity to upload at least one track (wav) before converting fo Flac - then I could check it) Then we can understand up to this point or after "we lost" the quality) Regards, SJ_Be@T  :)