Author Topic: I copied the following album from the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing  (Read 4021 times)

ChunYinZi

Hello friends, before I posted a topic in the forum I'm going to the library music warehouse in Beijing, anyone who needs some CD data can leave a message and I'll copy it and share it after I find it, now I've sorted out some of the requests that were left to me at the beginning and I'll share them in this topic.   I will update this topic from time to time, please keep an eye on it.
Can you check if any of these albums can be found hxxp://www.media-w.net/sound.htm

I can't open this site correctly

I think what you posted is not complete, can you post it more complete?

Or private message me and send me the full link without changing anything

ChunYinZi

Thank you so much!! The audible difference to the tracks from the NICHION and the CDs you ripped are subtle at first, but after a couple of seconds it sounds so richer!
You did an amazing job to be actually there, taking your time, looking CDs for strangers and rip them to WAV - spending your own free time fumbling with physical media for us. You are, I repeat myself, an amazing help for LMT's neglected part: The CD and digital section :D

A big, long, friendly handshake from Germany to China to you!

EDIT: I am super happy now because I thought I messed up. I had another track from another album I thought that was the only one in VBR but I deemed to be "fine enough" not to bother for a request - but that track is actually on the second disk as track 1. I thought I got my 3 tracks from 3 Soundtrax albums but actually, the 3 tracks are from the two I requested, the alleged 3rd track (that I assume would stay in 140 kBit/s) is track #1 on disk 2. What a great thing.

I remember in September that I'd like to have these tracks "one day" in high quality, and now, in April, I got not only this, but also Aircraft in HiFi! Goddamn, I am so happy right now :D

Congratulations!

As a matter of fact, I usually help my friends on the forum when they ask for it.

As long as someone has helped me once, I am willing to help them 10 times

The forum has helped me before and I want to give back to it

I hope you can upgrade more music in the future

hilbert

What a nice surprise. Thanks a lot, ChunYinZi!

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
I hope you can upgrade more music in the future

Heh, I might come up with a few more requests because I re-visit some APMs  ;D
It is strange how different you hear some albums. One day you go like "Yuck" and the next time "Hey, that sounds great".

libmusicfan

Hello friends, before I posted a topic in the forum I'm going to the library music warehouse in Beijing, anyone who needs some CD data can leave a message and I'll copy it and share it after I find it, now I've sorted out some of the requests that were left to me at the beginning and I'll share them in this topic.   I will update this topic from time to time, please keep an eye on it.
Can you check if any of these albums can be found hxxp://www.media-w.net/sound.htm

I can't open this site correctly

I think what you posted is not complete, can you post it more complete?

Or private message me and send me the full link without changing anything
Change hxxp to http on the url. It's possible to just use media-w.net/sound.htm too.

kablamatic

I guess I'm not the only one who can't download OGM Hi-Tech 3. Whether I put in "https" or not in the link, I get a message saying that the file is no longer available. Any chance for a re-up of this album?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 11:14:19 PM by kablamatic »

ChunYinZi

I guess I'm not the only one who can't download OGM Hi-Tech 3. Whether I put in "https" or not in the link, I get a message saying that the file is no longer available. Any chance for a re-up of this album?

htXXs://mega.nz/file/wG0U1LAS#tJfuDGvND4YEMmR4btIeJTABPXLkpyj7LUZJBICv3LQ

No problem, please try again

kablamatic

No problem, please try again

Works this time! Thanks a bunch!  ;)

musica.incidental

1 First is an album by OMG OGM-3 - Hi-Tech

Help Seeker:Craig

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

htXXs://mega.nz/file/NTcQ2YzS#tJfuDGvND4YEMmR4btIeJTABPXLkpyj7LUZJBICv3LQ

REALLY GREAT YOUR OLE GEORG SHARES!!!! THANK YOU A LOT!!!!

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
Re: I copied the following album from the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2023, 10:51:04 PM »
3    SML1002 Broadcast Themes

4    SML1004 Industrial Warehouse

Help Seeker: Psyclon

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

SML 1004      htXXs://mega.nz/file/JXc3CTjQ#tIv5qlFP6NErL0EtFoHtm4QtBsl5YOGkCGjg2mIzmaE

SML 1002      htXXs://mega.nz/file/pLsmjBqA#1AHewyRuc7Zxr6hI3toK50qFuVW4OZPfZ-XfrwZkLao

Could you reupload these?
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

keir

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2023, 12:30:01 PM »
SML 1004      htXXs://mega.nz/file/JXc3CTjQ#tIv5qlFP6NErL0EtFoHtm4QtBsl5YOGkCGjg2mIzmaE

SML 1002      htXXs://mega.nz/file/pLsmjBqA#1AHewyRuc7Zxr6hI3toK50qFuVW4OZPfZ-XfrwZkLao

Could you reupload these?

I would also like it if someone reuploaded SML 1002, but I have SML 1004: hxxps://we.tl/t-OEeQJ4pOpG

alexlozven93

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2023, 09:09:15 PM »

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Hello ChunyinZi Could you reupload this album? Thanks for sharing with us these CDs!!

Soundtracker

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2023, 06:33:17 PM »
Hello ChunyinZi Could you reupload this album? Thanks for sharing with us these CDs!!

Check reply #21 ^^

ChunYinZi

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2023, 04:06:46 PM »

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

htXXs://mega.nz/file/6rITiKIa#Ltg_ywlh8sJOOw9Jvzs1hGtJKmZrKFRY5uMxofnwKBc

I don't have time to edit them.

You can do this with the pictures I took

alexlozven93

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2023, 12:51:44 AM »
Thank you!! The music of this CDs and others of the same "Library" featured on a documentary of my City named "Acuario de Veracruz" (Aquarium of Veracruz). Now I can listen to the songs in the best possible quality.

If you want to watch the documentary, here is the link (Audio is in Spanish):

hxxpz://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGg7h63CBpE