Author Topic: I copied the following album from the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing  (Read 4165 times)

ChunYinZi

Hello friends, before I posted a topic in the forum I'm going to the library music warehouse in Beijing, anyone who needs some CD data can leave a message and I'll copy it and share it after I find it, now I've sorted out some of the requests that were left to me at the beginning and I'll share them in this topic.   I will update this topic from time to time, please keep an eye on it.

ChunYinZi

1 First is an album by OMG OGM-3 - Hi-Tech

Help Seeker:Craig

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

htXXs://mega.nz/file/NTcQ2YzS#tJfuDGvND4YEMmR4btIeJTABPXLkpyj7LUZJBICv3LQ

ChunYinZi

2  BBX-004 Sports Mania

[/img]

[/img]

htXXs://mega.nz/file/5PEwwSZD#iLoFCR9ctwgVR_1Cl3ZL6Uay79xTbNQSaP1wf66XlmU

ChunYinZi

3    SML1002 Broadcast Themes

4    SML1004 Industrial Warehouse

Help Seeker: Psyclon

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

SML 1004      htXXs://mega.nz/file/JXc3CTjQ#tIv5qlFP6NErL0EtFoHtm4QtBsl5YOGkCGjg2mIzmaE

SML 1002      htXXs://mega.nz/file/pLsmjBqA#1AHewyRuc7Zxr6hI3toK50qFuVW4OZPfZ-XfrwZkLao   

ChunYinZi

5  CHAP 220 Archive - What A Carry On!

Help Seeker: KPMFan1000

[/img]

htXXs://mega.nz/file/Va1HHSwB#u4tAZBJaTuHPJZGGHDADsbhDPRZpNZu74RXjuK8XC3A

keir

thank you!

Moleoman

This might explain how APM's Best Seriers CD managed to arrive at a Chinese Warehouse, in spite of (due to rights reasons) being aimed only for North American clientele. The albums were sourced from different countries - for instance, the Soundtrax albums have Promusic (the label's then US distributor) stickers, while the Beatbox ones have the ones for its Dutch distributor Music & Images.

I wonder, if there were any music library albums in the warehouse with a sticker for the libraries' Polish distributors.

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
Oh wow, thank you ever so much for both the OGM and BeatBox albums!! Very generous of you :)

nidostar

Thanks for the Chappell. An upgrade.

libmusicfan

Hello friends, before I posted a topic in the forum I'm going to the library music warehouse in Beijing, anyone who needs some CD data can leave a message and I'll copy it and share it after I find it, now I've sorted out some of the requests that were left to me at the beginning and I'll share them in this topic.   I will update this topic from time to time, please keep an eye on it.
Can you check if any of these albums can be found hxxp://www.media-w.net/sound.htm
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 12:13:55 AM by libmusicfan »

WIILKAS

What a father an OLE GEORG record. but the link appears to me that it does not exist. Could it be shared again?

Thank you!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

ChunYinZi

What a father an OLE GEORG record. but the link appears to me that it does not exist. Could it be shared again?

Thank you!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Please change the prefix to Https

WIILKAS

Thank you!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Please change the prefix to Https

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
Thank you so much!! The audible difference to the tracks from the NICHION and the CDs you ripped are subtle at first, but after a couple of seconds it sounds so richer!
You did an amazing job to be actually there, taking your time, looking CDs for strangers and rip them to WAV - spending your own free time fumbling with physical media for us. You are, I repeat myself, an amazing help for LMT's neglected part: The CD and digital section :D

A big, long, friendly handshake from Germany to China to you!

EDIT: I am super happy now because I thought I messed up. I had another track from another album I thought that was the only one in VBR but I deemed to be "fine enough" not to bother for a request - but that track is actually on the second disk as track 1. I thought I got my 3 tracks from 3 Soundtrax albums but actually, the 3 tracks are from the two I requested, the alleged 3rd track (that I assume would stay in 140 kBit/s) is track #1 on disk 2. What a great thing.

I remember in September that I'd like to have these tracks "one day" in high quality, and now, in April, I got not only this, but also Aircraft in HiFi! Goddamn, I am so happy right now :D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 10:36:42 AM by Psyclon »

ChunYinZi

This might explain how APM's Best Seriers CD managed to arrive at a Chinese Warehouse, in spite of (due to rights reasons) being aimed only for North American clientele. The albums were sourced from different countries - for instance, the Soundtrax albums have Promusic (the label's then US distributor) stickers, while the Beatbox ones have the ones for its Dutch distributor Music & Images.

I wonder, if there were any music library albums in the warehouse with a sticker for the libraries' Polish distributors.

I think they were there, I just didn't notice it and I'm back from Beijing and can't check it out. sorry.

The only thing I know is that the owner of the warehouse got the CDs from customs around 2008, and the Chinese company that represented Universal Music at the time may have misappropriated them.