Author Topic: Hello friends! I'm back from the Library Music Warehouse in Beijing, China  (Read 3272 times)

kablamatic

:o Look at all those O-G-Ms!!!!

lbjames

totally agree with musictheorist and kablamatic ...OGM is rare...hopefully someone has the cash to buy the whole set of OGM....

You always wonder if nobody buys these type of stuff, perhaps the owner will throw it out to garbage bin one day.........because some people may think this is not useful anymore, but for us here it is very important.....hopefully there will be heroes here to save them.  :)

musictheorist

totally agree with musictheorist and kablamatic ...OGM is rare...hopefully someone has the cash to buy the whole set of OGM....

You always wonder if nobody buys these type of stuff, perhaps the owner will throw it out to garbage bin one day.........because some people may think this is not useful anymore, but for us here it is very important.....hopefully there will be heroes here to save them.  :)
In mp3 or flac, it could help identify missing hard to find tracks.

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
I will have to share my OGM website samples some day. I believe I have every CD but in very low quality.

godzfire

Chun I'm definitely interested in some items, potentially in bulk. Is there a certain minimum amount of CDs that need to be purchased?

To understand, does this person actually have a spreadsheet of what is all there? Because if so, that would be absolutely incredible.

ChunYinZi

Chun I'm definitely interested in some items, potentially in bulk. Is there a certain minimum amount of CDs that need to be purchased?

To understand, does this person actually have a spreadsheet of what is all there? Because if so, that would be absolutely incredible.

I suggest you go read what I just posted and you'll get your answer.

godzfire

Sorry was just looking to confirm. If a spreadsheet is coming that will be an immense help.

I know CraigUK and collect with him, so some of what I am requesting might be covered by him already, but I am immediately looking for the following libraries:

- Musikos
- Musique Cinema Television (MCT)
- Hollywood Film Music Library (HFML)

ChunYinZi

Sorry was just looking to confirm. If a spreadsheet is coming that will be an immense help.

I know CraigUK and collect with him, so some of what I am requesting might be covered by him already, but I am immediately looking for the following libraries:

- Musikos
- Musique Cinema Television (MCT)
- Hollywood Film Music Library (HFML)

Hi, there is a spreadsheet, it's in the new topic I just posted, you can go check it out