Author Topic: Intersound ISST 103 - Antonio Campo And His Orchestra - Flying Dreams .flac  (Read 1028 times)

MusicMuzak

« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 10:36:32 PM by MusicMuzak »

kpmhill

Cool album. But I think it's time to retire Mediafire, given that they force you to download each track individually unless you pay for a membership. Then they blanket you with ads for your trouble.

Uploading single-file archives instead of individual tracks gets around this, and if you have to use Mediafire, archive containers are the way to go- but I still think it's best to move on…

MusicMuzak

Cool album. But I think it's time to retire Mediafire, given that they force you to download each track individually unless you pay for a membership. Then they blanket you with ads for your trouble.

Uploading single-file archives instead of individual tracks gets around this, and if you have to use Mediafire, archive containers are the way to go- but I still think it's best to move on…

Hi
I'm doing it on my phone so can't always use win zip etc.
When I can zip them I do as per other uploads.
Mega doesn't work in all countries.
Mediafire is for me as it is my account so links to albums won't expire.
For those that really want the album surely won't mind downloading 15 or less tracks individually. Cheaper than buying the album...

kpmhill

Indeed, & thanks again for sharing. I think some people are unaware of this issue, though.